West Ham post game....

Thought West Ham played well and Payet looks very good, but come on lads n lasses Sergio hit the post and so did Delph so we could easily have won. Dont think that we play to Sterlings strength ie get the ball to him early and let him run at players.
Silva going through a bit of a bad moment but he will come back to form ( sooner the better).
Positives were Sergio and Joe and even MDM, Delph did ok and Nacho looks so good for a young kid.
Lets do the blue dippers wednesday and things will look much better

Missing the point yet again. Ranieri has done a fantastic job on a shoe string budget, therefore Pellers is under achieving on the resources he has had compared to previous managers. A lot of us have been around for the same time as you but not sure what that has to do with anything.

He has. Thing is he has a small pool of players to choose from and picking a team is easier for him at Chelsea they called him the tinker man because he changed the team to many times because of the quality of the squad

Personally would play Kun and Nacho together.

KdB is an up market Beckham so I'd play him wide right. Dinho and Delph in the middle.

The only question then is who plays on the left. Silva or Sterling?

You have to wonder at the logic of signing both KDB and Sterling, Silva starts all day long- certainly under a manager who knows what he's doing .

Missing the point yet again. Ranieri has done a fantastic job on a shoe string budget, therefore Pellers is under achieving on the resources he has had compared to previous managers. A lot of us have been around for the same time as you but not sure what that has to do with anything.
I think we are all missing the point the new TVs money has allowed all teams to catch up in quality there is no easy games now. If we want to replace a player who do we get that's better than aguero, or silva, but the likes of Leicester can find players of decent quality to add to there squad the same with the rest. I still think our squad depth may see us through . If not top fours a must. We need to beat everton Wednesday and give everybody a massive boost. Ctid

You have to wonder at the logic of signing both KDB and Sterling, Silva starts all day long- certainly under a manager who knows what he's doing .

KDB just doesn't appear fit enough-there were signs that he was trying to press and close the opposition first half but he runs out of steam. Will be better next season.

October , any numpty can see we are not playing to our potential , hence the "gears" comment , which will result in a "run" of form , and reference Leicester Barney , put your money where your mouth is , instead of back tracking like a Dipper open top bus :)

You made me smile there second time this evening :) Can you quote my thread where I said they would win the league? The context in which I made these comments were that some months ago we were told by some posters the wheels would come off the Leicester bus, that Arsenal would bottle it, that Spurs were not title title challengers. All of which seem a little bit of a stretch at the moment. For the record I think Arsenal will win it as I don't think we have the consistency to win it, and have zero confidence in Pellers. Happy to PM you with a bet on that with money going to charity.

Very glad we didn't lose but felt like one of our worst team performances this season.
Never anywhere near our best, towards the end we had lots of the ball but very unimaginative play I thought.
Their first goal Yaya was badly at fault and to concede from a throw is terrible. I don't blame Hart, I think it should never have gotten to him, probably Otamendi could have done better.
Joe made a fantastic save and Agüero really saved the day. It was worrying as they got in behind us too much; but we did hit the post twice, and Sergio had two more good chances to score.
I don't really go along with "we'll never win anything playing like this". I'd just say it's a crazy season, despite some very bad games we're still right in the hunt. I think most agree we were pretty special in the first games of the season and I definitely believe we can get back to that level.

KDB just doesn't appear fit enough-there were signs that he was trying to press and close the opposition first half but he runs out of steam. Will be better next season.

KDB never did the dirty work at Wolfsburg either, so was he bought with Pep in mind or not? Let's hope Pep can turn him into a footballer because this manager can't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.