West Ham post game....

It wouldn't surprise me!

He's coached all of the directness and attacking instinct out of Sterling and KDB.

Mangala and Otamendi both look piss poor under him. We have to start looking at how our players are coached because the concept of going out and buying top players is not working.

Maybe Mangala and Otamendi are simply piss poor. I haven't seen to much to suggest otherwise.

Learning to defend them would be a start!

Yet another mediocre performance leaving me shaking my head at the end wondering how we are second. If we do win the league in May I actually think it will be embarrassing ........feels a bit like when Chelsea won the champs League

I obviously won't be complaining though

Hoping midweek will give us the opportunity to show a bit of desire to actually win something this year
I thought joe should have been quicker to come out. But ottamendi had a mare.

Missing the point yet again. Ranieri has done a fantastic job on a shoe string budget, therefore Pellers is under achieving on the resources he has had compared to previous managers. A lot of us have been around for the same time as you but not sure what that has to do with anything.

It puts your shoe string budget into perspective , i am not concerned with how much other teams spend , agreed Ranieri has done a fantastic job , because i never rated him as a manager , but Leicester City's excellent season , will soon be forgotten , but the under achieving Pellegrini will be remembered on our clubs honours list , point taken ?

I think Pellegrini got his eye on another job and not 100% on our team at the moment his post match interview to me seems he's not interested. Club needs to do something if we don't get to the final on Wednesday it could be a big turning point either way.
He's not been interested since last winter .

Talking to a few West Ham after the game who said its the best 90 min performance they've had. We weren't shit in my opinion, playmakers had an off day but still hit the post a couple of times and a disgusting piece of defending by otamendi has cost us 3 points at a very difficult ground. Should've had 3 but not the worst point. It's nearly the end of Jan and its still in our hands with Leicester and Arsenal to come to the Etihad, good going by our standards!!! Come on City!!!

I'm done with this manager now, I can't believe how far backwards this team has gone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.