West Ham post game....

You have to wonder at the logic of signing both KDB and Sterling, Silva starts all day long- certainly under a manager who knows what he's doing .
becouse silver is getting older and we need to think about the future ,

Is there a debate that only one of yaya,kdb and Silva should be starting games? Does shoehorning the three of them into our setup hinder our play?

I wouldn't play all 3 but don't think we only have to play one of them. We did fine at the start of the season with both Yaya and Silva playing.

I felt very disillusioned and let down listening to MP in the post match interview. He Seemed very robotic and almost disinterested.

Genuinely believe we would be better off without him. I think whatever he achieves this season could basically be achieved by anyone, I think the team goes out and does what it wants. The only influence he has is to put the names he fancies on the teamsheet.... If he's going in May then he should go now. No point in keeping him.

You certainly can't see any evidence of what he does on the training pitch.

Same old shit tactics month after month.

I felt very disillusioned and let down listening to MP in the post match interview. He Seemed very robotic and almost disinterested.

Genuinely believe we would be better off without him. I think whatever he achieves this season could basically be achieved by anyone, I think the team goes out and does what it wants. The only influence he has is to put the names he fancies on the teamsheet.... If he's going in May then he should go now. No point in keeping him.
I have to agree with you 100% on that matey.

I think we are all missing the point the new TVs money has allowed all teams to catch up in quality there is no easy games now. If we want to replace a player who do we get that's better than aguero, or silva, but the likes of Leicester can find players of decent quality to add to there squad the same with the rest. I still think our squad depth may see us through . If not top fours a must. We need to beat everton Wednesday and give everybody a massive boost. Ctid

I don't disagree with that at all, and I think the Premier League is probably one of the most competitive in the world. However, as you say other clubs can find decent quality but not world class players. To me this is down to two things the manager and the players appetite. I thought another poster tonight made an excellent point, can't remember who it was. The post claimed the league is becoming more about players being athletes with the pressing game and less about skill. I think that is a worrying trend.

becouse silver is getting older and we need to think about the future ,

So is Yaya but nothing addressed to replace him. For the record Dave has at least another two seasons at his best yet for us.

Under a manager who knows what he's doing of course.

Xavi was still pulling the strings at Barca aged 32-33.

Someone mention throw ins?

Truly dreadful, I know it's only a throw in but it shows we have so little ideas.

I do actually wonder what they do in training, run around smiling for chuffing photos!!

Learning to defend them would be a start!

Yet another mediocre performance leaving me shaking my head at the end wondering how we are second. If we do win the league in May I actually think it will be embarrassing ........feels a bit like when Chelsea won the champs League

I obviously won't be complaining though

Hoping midweek will give us the opportunity to show a bit of desire to actually win something this year

Worrying thing is played all top 4 battered by spuds, beat at arsenal and drew with leicester, eveyone will say yes but these were away from home, dippers twatted us at home west ham have took 4 points off us, i personally think we havent got enough to win the league this season (loved to be proved wrong) apart from start of season when everyone was guessing when we would win the league by and by how many points, when is the last time we put a decent run together?

He said when questioned about plans for Lukaku we haven't any. He's so tactically naive it's unreal at this level. When you compare the level of detail of Pep or indeed other top managers it really is shocking.

Martinez would've been watching, imagine what he's gonna say to lukaku come mid week....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.