West Ham post game....

I have to agree with you 100% on that matey.
I second it. This team should be romping the league. By a country mile. The fact Leicester are top, after all we've spent, the players we have, tells you we're not playing anything like our potential. All this talk of teams getting to spend decent amounts on players thanks to TV cash and thus the league is harder, is utter, utter bollocks. It's there to be won. And if we can't win it with Hart, Serge, Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling, in the team, we need to ask why - and it ain't the fans' fault.

This team should be battering everyone. Bar none. And I mean NONE.

I suppose that's a good away point. Didn't feel like it though, we aren't playing like champions.

Sergio's absolutely flying but as a team we didn't create many clearcut chances again.

Start with Yaya on the bench in midweek and against Villa.

We're still in the hunt for the quadruple !

All this crap about us having average players does my head in. We had 14 players out their today who who walk into the West Ham side and yet we played shite (again) and they played out of their skins. Is it not bleeding obvious where the problem lies? Hint: it's not the players.

It's staggering how shit Sterlings first touch is. He just doesn't have the technical ability to play in our side, he'll only ever be good in a counter attacking team.

All this crap about us having average players does my head in. We had 14 players out their today who who walk into the West Ham side and yet we played shite (again) and they played out of their skins. Is it not bleeding obvious where the problem lies? Hint: it's not the players.

So the players take no blame

Desire is the main problem, when the going gets tough we've got too many that hide.

How does do the club harm ffs
Its hard to explain but I will try. Do we want Pellergrini and the players to get the impression from the fans and media that we are currently playing superbly and that Toure, KDB, Sterling and Silva are in the form of their life battering teams every week so lets just carry on as we are? Have you experienced a home game when fans give a collective "come on" or " for fucks sake get stuck in" and we are doing it because what we see is not good enough its the only time I have seen the team getting off their arse lately. There is absolutely no point with the "there, there everything is going to be all right attitude" the apathy extends to the pitch.

You made me smile there second time this evening :) Can you quote my thread where I said they would win the league? The context in which I made these comments were that some months ago we were told by some posters the wheels would come off the Leicester bus, that Arsenal would bottle it, that Spurs were not title title challengers. All of which seem a little bit of a stretch at the moment. For the record I think Arsenal will win it as I don't think we have the consistency to win it, and have zero confidence in Pellers. Happy to PM you with a bet on that with money going to charity.

Moving the goalposts Barney , i want your Leicester money :) , only Arsenal can stop us , but if Sanchez or Ozil get injured , they wont stay the course , maybe the Arsenal home game will be the title decider, Vinny to score the winner with a header reminiscent of the rags in 2012.

Where is this good attacking play. We make this game look too hard.
Don't work hard enough and carry too many passengers.
Sorry, try to stay positive but am losing faith in this side.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.