West Ham post game....

You certainly can't see any evidence of what he does on the training pitch.

Same old shit tactics month after month.

same old shit rotation, silva here silva there, left right defense muck around. midfield this that and the other.

defense change it.

engineeer is engineering, playing out of place, only when players play in their positions and their style can they bloom.

Chumps Winner, who knew really, the start of this season, who knew?

we all did ;)

i support my football club , give it a try .
Its not supporting your club though is it? To think everything is fine and dandy is just silly, fans post their frustrations out of genuine support for the club because we don't want to see us playing like this. To suggest everything is great actually does the club harm.

Is there a debate that only one of yaya,kdb and Silva should be starting games? Does shoehorning the three of them into our setup hinder our play?
Yaya is at a stage where he can only be relied upon going forward. Any team we pick needs to be able to defend on this basis. For me Delph and Fernandinho in front of the back four with Delph told he is a DM. From there who you play from Silva, Sterling, KDB, Yaya, Fernando, Nasri should depend on the opposition. Up front again, depending on the opposition we should have Sergio of Sergio and one other.

We must start playing a regular back four and having the same protection in front of them week in, week out for the rest of this season. Surely MP knows this?

Its not supporting your club though is it? To think everything is fine and dandy is just silly, fans post their frustrations out of genuine support for the club because we don't want to see us playing like this. To suggest everything is great actually does the club harm.

How does do the club harm ffs

Yaya had to play he won virtually every header from there set plays! The man we missed was Fernando a class act in front of the back 4 who shown how to deal with a fast counter attack in injury time! Really happy with point as we were shit!

Eh? They were obviously in our last third and penalty box, they brought on Jelavic who is a centre-forward.......sounds like they were TRYING to do something....

Well spotted , they took a centre forward off , and replaced with another centre forward , we replaced a midfield player for a centre forward , it looks like we were trying a bit harder.

I think Pellegrini got his eye on another job and not 100% on our team at the moment his post match interview to me seems he's not interested. Club needs to do something if we don't get to the final on Wednesday it could be a big turning point either way.

Not a great performance, but played against a very stubborn side who deserved the point. What bemuses me is the number of people on here who think it is the end of the world when we get an away point at a side who are currently in the top six, and have sat at home and watched it. Let the people who have shelled out best part of £150 to go down there have their say, they have a right to be upset that we didn't come back with 3 points. But they will be there again on Wednesday offering their support in the SEMI FINAL OF THE CAPITAL ONE CUP, and same again in the next round of THE FA CUP, and again in the knockout ages of THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. I have no doubt we will go on and win the league, hopefully,!, Shankly saw the benefits of away draws, onwards and upwards!,,,

Last edited:
Whilst KDB is a wonderful player is it coincidence weve gone shit since he started

Plus Spuds, Arsenal and Leicester look much better than us at the moment just need to cling to 4th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.