West Ham post game....

At least Silva again proved what a player he is , he was sublime today , Payet is no where as good as him

Starting to feel weird this season. Its there for the taking and not over yet by a long way, but with kompany missing, yaya drifting in and out of games, and the rumours about the manager going it feels like the team is just drifting aimlessly at times. Its like a six month long version of that strange time when Sven knew the game was up and so did the players. Hopefully nothing like the boro game on the horizon though :-(

So is Yaya but nothing addressed to replace him. For the record Dave has at least another two seasons at his best yet for us.

Under a manager who knows what he's doing of course.

Xavi was still pulling the strings at Barca aged 32-33.

Not disagreeing with you mate but xavi playing at Barca has nothing to do with anything considering the level of competition both players are playing at, and not to mention playing for the best team in the world who have most of the possession.

This league is going to get tougher and old players is not what we need atm, especially when they don't press and put pressure on the opposition.

Can we not get a good old fashioned centre half in this window,one who can organise a defence and actually defend and with premier league experience?? They don't have to cost 30+ million we just need a good average fucking defender,a modern Andy Morrison.I would even take Lescott back! I believe De Jong can be had for 4 million and I would take him back too. This team needs making harder to play and score against and if we do that we could still win this league. People may laugh but Charlie Austin for 4 million was surely worth a punt he will always score goals.

We look a disjointed team of individuals at the moment,not enough grafters winning battles,especially when we don't have the ball. We have all the multi million pound star men now spend 10-20 million tops and get some fucking grit in the side!

we did have that in lescott and everyone moaned that we needed a ball playing centre back....... we spent all that money on defenders who dont know how to defend

if we bought say shawcross a very good defender, all people would moan about is that he doesnt play it out of the back and itsnt technical enough, despite defending being the main thing defenders should do

Last edited:
calling fellow supporters deluded fools is the silly part , i call Rags deluded fools , wouldnt dream of saying that about fellow supporters ,because they have an alternative opinion
Oh I don't think you should take it so seriously it was posted tongue in cheek.

i have no clue how such an uncharasmatic individual motivates and inspires?
Talking to a few West Ham after the game who said its the best 90 min performance they've had. We weren't shit in my opinion, playmakers had an off day but still hit the post a couple of times and a disgusting piece of defending by otamendi has cost us 3 points at a very difficult ground. Should've had 3 but not the worst point. It's nearly the end of Jan and its still in our hands with Leicester and Arsenal to come to the Etihad, good going by our standards!!! Come on City!!!
i w
I second it. This team should be romping the league. By a country mile. The fact Leicester are top, after all we've spent, the players we have, tells you we're not playing anything like our potential. All this talk of teams getting to spend decent amounts on players thanks to TV cash and thus the league is harder, is utter, utter bollocks. It's there to be won. And if we can't win it with Hart, Serge, Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling, in the team, we need to ask why - and it ain't the fans' fault.

This team should be battering everyone. Bar none. And I mean NONE.[/QUOTe
I second it. This team should be romping the league. By a country mile. The fact Leicester are top, after all we've spent, the players we have, tells you we're not playing anything like our potential. All this talk of teams getting to spend decent amounts on players thanks to TV cash and thus the league is harder, is utter, utter bollocks. It's there to be won. And if we can't win it with Hart, Serge, Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling, in the team, we need to ask why - and it ain't the fans' fault.

This team should be battering everyone. Bar none. And I mean NONE.
where is your midfield and central defenders in that team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.