West Ham post game....

I second it. This team should be romping the league. By a country mile. The fact Leicester are top, after all we've spent, the players we have, tells you we're not playing anything like our potential. All this talk of teams getting to spend decent amounts on players thanks to TV cash and thus the league is harder, is utter, utter bollocks. It's there to be won. And if we can't win it with Hart, Serge, Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling, in the team, we need to ask why - and it ain't the fans' fault.

This team should be battering everyone. Bar none. And I mean NONE.

agree 100% any decent manager would have this squad top by a mile, hes the only guy in the world who thinks we can play yaya in a two man midfield and never never learns regarding this. Liverpool made us look like mugs and have been very average since. pellegrini makes average teams look good against us.
not sure if any defensive work goes on in training all week, we cannot defend as a team not just the defence
his substitutions are the same every week and players having off games stay on, today silva and kdb were poor but stayed on, yet silva when playing well gets taken off !!!!
pellegrini is tactically clueless and needs to go because we all know he is going at the end of the season and he sems content to let the season drift away but as a club we cant afford to do this as finishing first not only gives us another title but straight into pot 1 for the champions league next year when he is well gone
I no longer feel he motivates the players and isn't good enough in big games
this season needs rescuing quickly as trophies are on offer and the more we get the better

Not one for saying this sort of thing, but fuck off Pellers and take Yaya with you. He's become an absolute coward, subbing people based entirely on taking the lowest profile player off instead of what would help the team, while it looks like Yaya is given a free reign to whatever the fuck he wants. Within a minute of the game starting it was obvious Yaya couldn't give a fuck today, yet he played the full 90 minutes. Fuming. Some other shocking performances as well, Silva, De Bruyne, Otamendi and Delph in particular. Luckily Sergio is fucking brilliant, otherwise who knows what this season would look like.
It can't just all be the manager, the players haven't all of a sudden forgot how to play football. Just looks like nobody out there has any confidence at all.

Aguero played well, Navas did, Sagna did, Clichy did too, and in spite of the rinse and repeat review, Yaya played well too. Especially on the defensive end. But hey, that's not the bluemoon story. Silva and Otamendi was a toss up for the w was our worst player. Otamendi probably as he was at fault for both goals

Can we not get a good old fashioned centre half in this window,one who can organise a defence and actually defend and with premier league experience?? They don't have to cost 30+ million we just need a good average fucking defender,a modern Andy Morrison.I would even take Lescott back! I believe De Jong can be had for 4 million and I would take him back too. This team needs making harder to play and score against and if we do that we could still win this league. People may laugh but Charlie Austin for 4 million was surely worth a punt he will always score goals.

We look a disjointed team of individuals at the moment,not enough grafters winning battles,especially when we don't have the ball. We have all the multi million pound star men now spend 10-20 million tops and get some fucking grit in the side!

I know he went off injured today but why can't we buy Shawcross he'd fit the bill perfectly

The trouble is Txiki - he'd never sanction a move for a player like him

Last edited by a moderator:
I second it. This team should be romping the league. By a country mile. The fact Leicester are top, after all we've spent, the players we have, tells you we're not playing anything like our potential. All this talk of teams getting to spend decent amounts on players thanks to TV cash and thus the league is harder, is utter, utter bollocks. It's there to be won. And if we can't win it with Hart, Serge, Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling, in the team, we need to ask why - and it ain't the fans' fault.

agree 100% any decent manager would have this squad top by a mile, hes the only guy in the world who thinks we can play yaya in a two man midfield and never never learns regarding this. Liverpool made us look like mugs and have been very average since. pellegrini makes average teams look good against us.
not sure if any defensive work goes on in training all week, we cannot defend as a team not just the defence
his substitutions are the same every week and players having off games stay on, today silva and kdb were poor but stayed on, yet silva when playing well gets taken off !!!!
pellegrini is tactically clueless and needs to go because we all know he is going at the end of the season and he seems content to let the season drift away but as a club we cant afford to do this as finishing first not only gives us another title but straight into pot 1 for the champions league next year when he is well gone
I no longer feel he motivates the players and isn't good enough in big games
this season needs rescuing quickly as trophies are on offer and the more we get the better

Jimmy Jimmy you must be a few years older than me as I think your memory is fading. I asked in the last thread to quote my post where I stated that Leicester would win the league. To date no response. Noticed that you were not that quick to take my money on Arsenal :).

Cant be arsed looking through your posts , pretty sure you stated you didnt think Leicester's wheels had or would come off , so fair to assume you are implying , if the wheels do not come off , they win the title , then you conveniently bring a serious challenger into play, the goons , so lets have the Leicester money , stop messing about , (it wont be going to charity either mate , its beer tokens.)

You sir know fuck all about football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.