West Ham post game....

we did have that in lescott and everyone moaned that we needed a ball playing centre back....... we spent all that money on defenders who dont know how to defend

if we bought say shawcross a very good defender, all people would moan about is that he doesnt play it out of the back and itsnt technical enough, despite defending being the main thing defenders should do

We desperately need some grit in this side. I cannot believe we have spunked something like 70 million on two defenders that at times would make a Sunday league defender on Hough end with a hangover look good!All the world's top sides also work hard and do the dirty stuff,it has always been that way.We have a few at the moment who don't seem to want to do that.If Pep does come in a few are in for a rude awakening,still they can run to the chairman and say the bad man is shouting at us I guess.

I was so looking forward to seeing Aguero, Silva and De Bruyne playing together, I thought they were going to be the most potent forward line the prem has ever seen.

So why aren't they working out? Answers on a postcard .....

Yay
Today, there were so many more who didn't, that it was laughable that Yaya was an issue.

Otamendi horrible
Silva horrible
Sterling horrible
Debryne poor
Delph poor
Fernando ok
Demi ok
Yaya ok
Sagna ok
Navas ok
Clichy good
Kelechi good
Aguero Very good
Hart Great

Yet for some odd reason, Yaya and Debryune out, seemed to rule the day. At some point Pudge finally said the obvious 'get silva off!' And folks here can't help themselves. They just go back to the tried and true.[/
More like otamendi ok
Aguero ok
And yaya horrible

Just * 2 instances of very poor defending. Otherwise we would have won. Taking nothing away from west Ham who worked very hard for each other and defended very well. What a save from Joe. world class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.