West Ham post game....

Just * 2 instances of very poor defending. Otherwise we would have won. Taking nothing away from west Ham who worked very hard for each other and defended very well. What a save from Joe. world class.
West Ham could say the same,plus we weren't good enough to win !

Can we not get a good old fashioned centre half in this window,one who can organise a defence and actually defend and with premier league experience?? They don't have to cost 30+ million we just need a good average fucking defender,a modern Andy Morrison.I would even take Lescott back! I believe De Jong can be had for 4 million and I would take him back too. This team needs making harder to play and score against and if we do that we could still win this league. People may laugh but Charlie Austin for 4 million was surely worth a punt he will always score goals.

We look a disjointed team of individuals at the moment,not enough grafters winning battles,especially when we don't have the ball. We have all the multi million pound star men now spend 10-20 million tops and get some fucking grit in the side!
Well for me Collins was superb today.Nothing fancy,just as you wished for,a good old fashioned centre half, but someone of his ilk needed.

To get that money you are going to have to go through my posts and show me a) where I said they would win the league b) where I said I didn't think Leicester's wheels had or would come off. My statement was in fact that some posters on here told me that Leicester's wheels would have come off by now, which is completely different. You would make a lousy lawyer mate stick to the day job.

i am sure you have made some valuable contributions to this forum , but if you think i would want to trawl through your posts for a few quid you are mistaken , and as i am a retired solicitor , i do not need the money or have a day job.

Others have already mentioned this before but we are total wank at throw ins. On about 42 minutes we had a throw in and sagna had no one offering any movement whatsoever. Its a small issue but one that sums up the lack of attention to detail by Pellegrini and other coaching staff. West Ham were hungry for the ball ,we looked like it was something to be avoided.

Funny but this shite defending equates to us conceding 4 goals more than the best defensive team in the league. 2nd goal was a shocker today but there are no major problems with our defence.

Yeah our defensive solidity and organisation is a wonder to behold. Makes you fucking weep. With joy at its smooth efficiency obviously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.