West Ham post game....

Totally and utterly fucked off with this shite defending....sick off it....

Funny but this shite defending equates to us conceding 4 goals more than the best defensive team in the league. 2nd goal was a shocker today but there are no major problems with our defence.

And Toure is not the issue...Silva was gash and should have been benched at HT. First time this season the total bollock shite defending has really got to me. Been building for a while now though.

We desperately need some grit in this side. I cannot believe we have spunked something like 70 million on two defenders that at times would make a Sunday league defender on Hough end with a hangover look good!All the world's top sides also work hard and do the dirty stuff,it has always been that way.We have a few at the moment who don't seem to want to do that.If Pep does come in a few are in for a rude awakening,still they can run to the chairman and say the bad man is shouting at us I guess.

we've got the balance of defending wrong, we could really do with some good old fashioned type english defenders, who know how to defend. I agree we have wasted so much money on utter crap at the back. we aren't barcelona we need defenders who know how to defend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.