West Ham post game....

Others have already mentioned this before but we are total wank at throw ins. On about 42 minutes we had a throw in and sagna had no one offering any movement whatsoever. Its a small issue but one that sums up the lack of attention to detail by Pellegrini and other coaching staff. West Ham were hungry for the ball ,we looked like it was something to be avoided.
SPOT ON.

To lighten the mood. Forget the team and individual performances. For the statisticians out there, is it not simply that dark blue kit. Pretty sure our record in it is not good?

Others have already mentioned this before but we are total wank at throw ins. On about 42 minutes we had a throw in and sagna had no one offering any movement whatsoever. Its a small issue but one that sums up the lack of attention to detail by Pellegrini and other coaching staff. West Ham were hungry for the ball ,we looked like it was something to be avoided.

95% of football teams have the same method of taking a thrown in

i am sure you have made some valuable contributions to this forum , but if you think i would want to trawl through your posts for a few quid you are mistaken , and as i am a retired solicitor , i do not need the money or have a day job.

I bet you didn't win many cases and certainly did not progress to the bar except in your local

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.