West Ham post game....

It's because the way we play We let other teams play and give them the freedom of our back four.

And honestly to an extent if we looked terrifying to the opposition going forward I could live with it abit more, but we don't, we look like we lack ideas, game plan or anything to utilise the superb midfielders we have.

If Silva, Sterling, De Bruyne or even Navas were playing against us they'd look exceptional every game.

Just been reading hammers forum and they reckon that's best they've played for a very long time.

Now if this was a one off then I'd be inclined to say we were unlucky and they played their socks off but it seems to happen far too often for it to be a one off.

Stoke, Spurs, Liverpool and West Ham have all had they're best games of the season against us.

West Ham were good no question. And each time we come up against a team playing well we gift them goals. It's not the draw that bothers me but conceding a goal from a fucking throw in. I mean what is that shit? And why do we keep conceding soft goals?

We desperately need some grit in this side. I cannot believe we have spunked something like 70 million on two defenders that at times would make a Sunday league defender on Hough end with a hangover look good!All the world's top sides also work hard and do the dirty stuff,it has always been that way.We have a few at the moment who don't seem to want to do that.If Pep does come in a few are in for a rude awakening,still they can run to the chairman and say the bad man is shouting at us I guess.

Was saying before imagine if we didn't sell boateng and had him and vinnie at the back!

It is baffling.Our two centre halves have played together for Argentina and Mangala and Ottemendi played together for Porto but you wouldn't know it when you watch them. Our bread and butter is the league and cup games and we need some players who can hack the pace and battle for it.
I always thought it would be a difficult game but for me and many others,as we`ve been saying for a while,Demi just hasn`t got the legs for the PL. Honestly I would have loved to have seen Sagna in the middle pairing, with Zaba back in his usual position.
I`ve said it many a time but for me the defence are put on the back foot too much because the midfield aren`t doing their job/s.Tonight it stood out like a fucking sore thumb.Pity our Manager couldn`t see that,and I`m not one who normally has a quick lash out at our Managers,but the end of the season can`t come quick enough.

At being a ****...

You actually said Aguero was poor. I might stay on now for comedy value.
Aguero won a pen and scored late on.......I'd have his babies by the way if I was female.....but tonight he was poor......as was silva,de bruyne and yaya....hence west ham now thinking they're bayern Munich.

Fort we were lucky come away with a point but nether the less could be a good point come rnd of season so glad weav sergio back fit

This it was their "cup final" gets rolled out as an excuse every couple of weeks. it's nonsense. we were rank fucking average again. we will continue to be rank fkn average for the foreseeable future. we will no longer be rank fkn average when we replace the rank fkn average manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.