West Ham post game....

Missed the second half but Silva certainly didn't look himself in the first. People attack De Bruyne for his passing while Silva had just 75% pass success and created 1 chance while Kev had 86% accuracy and created 3 chances.

Having spent North of 70M on Otemendi and Mangala do you trust Tikki to spend another penny?
Someone should be fired on those two purchases alone.I watch every game they play and analyse them looking closely for any positives whatsoever in there performance but I am astonished that any scout of who has any understanding of football, can look at them and say they are worth £60 million+. Otamemdi is erratic and dives into to challenges in the pentalty box that will cost us at some point. He has no composure or positional sense, which was illustrated in the goal tonight, which, let's face it, anyone who has played football at any level would be embarrassed to have conceded. With Mangala what worries is that despite his strength physique and speed he looks like he has never seen a football in his life. Even when he is making simple passes across the back four he looks like the kid in school who was a sprinter in the athletics team and because he has the raw materials of a footballer he was put the side but looked like a fish out of water. To be honest I can't wait for the season to be over so Pellers can fuck off and we can start to rebuild our club. Some fans will slate me for this assessment but we will be like Arsenal from previous seasons, in lots of competitions until February and by March fucked!

Every system he plays we ain't organised that's the main problem.
Not sure it's the system but the personnel. Yaya is for me the problem when he is needed to put a shift in. Occasional glimpses of stardust doesn't justify his place. When did he last go on a rampage to goal, pure sign legs have gone.
MP fault for not benching, but he may feel the fall out of doing that would be more damaging.

I get it now, our Masterplan is that despite having a squad costing ££millions and on paper streets ahead of the rest Pellegrini has been told to make a right balls up of the Season so that when Pep comes in the Summer he won't have to follow a Manager who has a couple of trophies in the bag. The Plan is unfolding brilliantly.

Usual fucking idiots only see one team on the pitch and TOTALLY ignore how very well West Ham played... they were full of energy, skill and determined running and Payut was magic.

Of course we were well below par but I am delighted with a point from that really tough match where we held them to a draw despite hitting the post twice.

Well done lads.

City forever.

JJ
Deluded!

I thought we were poor all over the pitch tonight, Hart and Delph, probably the only ones above average.

Worst by a country mile was KdB, who covered a lot of grass, to little or no effect, he needs dropping for me. Silva wasn't that much better, where has his passing ability gone, in fact where has the teams passing ability gone ?

I don't know why we bother having corners, free kicks, or throw ins, so predictable you have to wonder if anyone actually does any coaching on them, and if they do, they need sacking, they are that poor.

The daft thing is, we could and probably should have won, gifting another 2 goals away, and hitting the post twice ourselves, though it would have been totally undeserved, but I'll take a point from it.

I thought the team was fine, but to be so lacking in concentration in the first minute is inexcusable for players with this talent, it made a tough job much harder. Having said that I thought the team was fine, there are too many attacking players, who don't put in anywhere near enough defending, and don't compliment each other, I don't think we should be playing Silva and de Bruyne at the same time, especially when both are so off form. Even Aguero wasn't great, despite his two goals, but we did look more dangerous once Kelechi came on, but why for Delph ?

Finally more signs that Otamendi is not a great defender, he takes too many risks, and lacks concentration.

I always thought it would be a difficult game but for me and many others,as we`ve been saying for a while,Demi just hasn`t got the legs for the PL. Honestly I would have loved to have seen Sagna in the middle pairing, with Zaba back in his usual position.
I`ve said it many a time but for me the defence are put on the back foot too much because the midfield aren`t doing their job/s.Tonight it stood out like a fucking sore thumb.Pity our Manager couldn`t see that,and I`m not one who normally has a quick lash out at our Managers,but the end of the season can`t come quick enough.
The end of the season can't com quick enough? We're second in the league, semi of league cup, 4th round FA cup at weekend, then champs' league. You fucking bell end. Go and support someone else . We don't need you your utter shite support. You fucking epitomise the Johnny-cum-lately brigade. Boo-hoo, it ain't all 5 nil wins every week. You fucking lightweight. Get fucked. Tit.

Someone should be fired on those two purchases alone.I watch every game they play and analyse them looking closely for any positives whatsoever in there performance but I am astonished that any scout of who has any understanding of football, can look at them and say they are worth £60 million+. Otamemdi is erratic and dives into to challenges in the pentalty box that will cost us at some point. He has no composure or positional sense, which was illustrated in the goal tonight, which, let's face it, anyone who has played football at any level would be embarrassed to have conceded. With Mangala what worries is that despite his strength physique and speed he looks like he has never seen a football in his life. Even when he is making simple passes across the back four he looks like the kid in school who was a sprinter in the athletics team and because he has the raw materials of a footballer he was put the side but looked like a fish out of water. To be honest I can't wait for the season to be over so Pellers can fuck off and we can start to rebuild our club. Some fans will slate me for this assessment but we will be like Arsenal from previous seasons, in lots of competitions until February and by March fucked!
Rebuild our club, Jesus, thought I was on a united forum for a minute

Not sure it's the system but the personnel. Yaya is for me the problem when he is needed to put a shift in. Occasional glimpses of stardust doesn't justify his place. When did he last go on a rampage to goal, pure sign legs have gone.
MP fault for not benching, but he may feel the fall out of doing that would be more damaging.

Most of the team don't put the effort in that's the problem and either the manager doesn't inspire them to put the effort in or they just ignore him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.