West Ham post game....

Yaya should NEVER be played in a midfield two ever again. For how long have we been saying that?

2/3 years?

How anybody can say Yaya has no affect on other players is beyond me. Otamendi steps forward to intercept the ball into the striker and Yaya just lets his man walk past him into the now vacant space, Delph has to come sprinting to cover the near post instead of picking up Valencia and it's 1-0 after 50 fucking seconds.

Yaya is a lazy **** and the sooner he fucks off and takes that **** of an agent with him the better.

Ps... Otamendi takes the crown for biggest individual defensive fuck up I've ever witnessed!! Just WTF!!

This it was their "cup final" gets rolled out as an excuse every couple of weeks. it's nonsense. we were rank fucking average again. we will continue to be rank fkn average for the foreseeable future. we will no longer be rank fkn average when we replace the rank fkn average manager.

It's human nature, you up your game against the better teams or you get battered

We all know the messiah is coming to turn us into conquerers of the universe, hammering all before us, conceding none.
We know MP is a sitting duck that we can have a pop at every time we fail to win a game by 4.
But what exactly do people want? 442 gets hammered for it. 433 or 451 gets hammered for it.
Why doesnt he teach an international defender to face the ball and not switch off at a throw in? Not his fault.
The issue is midfield protection and it is clear he doesn't know how to put the pieces together. Personally I think 2 of the ferns and Delphi, and in front of them 3 of raheem, Kdb, silva, navas and yaya.
Motivation may be an issue, but he is in a position I'm sure is not of his choosing or the players. Let's take the point and start again next week. If it's not enough in May so be it, I suspect however it will be.

Was he, thought he was brought in to steady the ship

I apologise you are correct. The players wanted someone who would be friendly to them, the tea lady and kitman wanted to receive a hello in a morning. Now let me check how that has exactly worked out to date. He won 2 trophies in his first year with Mancini's side virtually in tact and defensive discipline. He has been given 'x' amount of money more to build his own side, and implemented his own tactics. The stats guys can do the math. The players don't seem to be responding, tactics and substitutions baffling and matches are still being won be moments of brilliance or skill. We look pretty awful at times and today we had the oles from the WHU fans. Not sure what he is steadying at the moment.

We all know the messiah is coming to turn us into conquerers of the universe, hammering all before us, conceding none.
We know MP is a sitting duck that we can have a pop at every time we fail to win a game by 4.
But what exactly do people want? 442 gets hammered for it. 433 or 451 gets hammered for it.
Why doesnt he teach an international defender to face the ball and not switch off at a throw in? Not his fault.
The issue is midfield protection and it is clear he doesn't know how to put the pieces together. Personally I think 2 of the ferns and Delphi, and in front of them 3 of raheem, Kdb, silva, navas and yaya.
Motivation may be an issue, but he is in a position I'm sure is not of his choosing or the players. Let's take the point and start again next week. If it's not enough in May so be it, I suspect however it will be.

Every system he plays we ain't organised that's the main problem.

So the players take no blame

No, they don't. You play them in the wrong formations, playing in a style they aren't comfortable with, inpire no confidence with your tactics nor your substitutions and keep making the same mistakes over and over and over again. And then we should be surprised when the players start to play shit? It's no surprise and it's entirely because of the manager.

When you consider the amount of times we've played similarly away from home,it's a miracle we are still in with a shout. It's tiresome just how often the opposition team want it far far more than we do. You can get away with the odd player having an off day but we have 3 or 4 putting in half hearted performances much too often and that's a management problem if he can't motivate his players to at least match the endeavour of the opposition you're up against.
Clearly Yaya Toure will be castigated for his performance but is it as simple as that or should we be questioning the,for me,ridiculous idea to task him with a defensive shielding job that's clearly been beyond him for at least 18 months? We play a high defensive line which is totally unsuitable for the defence we have in place or the personnel we have in front who are supposed to act as that shield and it's no surprise that defenders are jumping in and making mistakes because they are fearful of the killer slide through or over the top ball that they don't have the pace to do anything about.
A point at the Boleyn Ground isn't a disaster by any means,but if Pellegrini doesn't address the mounting issues I can't see there being an extra order for silver polish at the Etihad anytime soon.

Well I did think that after that first minute goal we were onto another 4-1 battering. I'll settle for that at Wiiiiiiist Hiiiiiiim. The true test will be next weekend, and if we turn the 2nd leg round the Mighty Foxes might be thinking of getting chased by some fuckin' hungry hounds!

No, they don't. You play them in the wrong formations, playing in a style they aren't comfortable with, inpire no confidence with your tactics nor your substitutions and keep making the same mistakes over and over and over again. And then we should be surprised when the players start to play shit? It's no surprise and it's entirely because of the manager.

No comment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.