West Ham post game....

West Ham were good no question. And each time we come up against a team playing well we gift them goals. It's not the draw that bothers me but conceding a goal from a fucking throw in. I mean what is that shit? And why do we keep conceding soft goals?

I think we try and find new ways every week to fuck things up! Pellegrini does deserve stick but he can do nothing about shit like that. Or other comedy defending where we slice or completely mishit clearances.

On the plus side I thought the ref was decent enough.

I thought we were poor all over the pitch tonight, Hart and Delph, probably the only ones above average.

Worst by a country mile was KdB, who covered a lot of grass, to little or no effect, he needs dropping for me. Silva wasn't that much better, where has his passing ability gone, in fact where has the teams passing ability gone ?

I don't know why we bother having corners, free kicks, or throw ins, so predictable you have to wonder if anyone actually does any coaching on them, and if they do, they need sacking, they are that poor.

The daft thing is, we could and probably should have won, gifting another 2 goals away, and hitting the post twice ourselves, though it would have been totally undeserved, but I'll take a point from it.

I thought the team was fine, but to be so lacking in concentration in the first minute is inexcusable for players with this talent, it made a tough job much harder. Having said that I thought the team was fine, there are too many attacking players, who don't put in anywhere near enough defending, and don't compliment each other, I don't think we should be playing Silva and de Bruyne at the same time, especially when both are so off form. Even Aguero wasn't great, despite his two goals, but we did look more dangerous once Kelechi came on, but why for Delph ?

Finally more signs that Otamendi is not a great defender, he takes too many risks, and lacks concentration.

Bluemoon's new scapegoat. He was far better than Silva today and yet he'll get attacked because he's usually underwhelming away from home. Silva had 75% pass success and created just a signle chance while De Bruyne had 86% pass success, covered way more ground and created 3 chances despite not playing in the numer 10 role.

The end of the season can't com quick enough? We're second in the league, semi of league cup, 4th round FA cup at weekend, then champs' league. You fucking bell end. Go and support someone else . We don't need you your utter shite support. You fucking epitomise the Johnny-cum-lately brigade. Boo-hoo, it ain't all 5 nil wins every week. You fucking lightweight. Get fucked. Tit.
I beg your pardon ? Go and support someone else ?? Come back sunshine when you`ve hit the 1500 live games and I don`t mean on the fucking tele.

I agree that Silva was worse than KDB, not that he was any cop either but I don't think I've seen Silva give the ball away so many times, he looks fearful of putting a foot in too. Where has his pirouettes gone??

I thought we were poor all over the pitch tonight, Hart and Delph, probably the only ones above average.

Worst by a country mile was KdB, who covered a lot of grass, to little or no effect, he needs dropping for me. Silva wasn't that much better, where has his passing ability gone, in fact where has the teams passing ability gone ?

I don't know why we bother having corners, free kicks, or throw ins, so predictable you have to wonder if anyone actually does any coaching on them, and if they do, they need sacking, they are that poor.

The daft thing is, we could and probably should have won, gifting another 2 goals away, and hitting the post twice ourselves, though it would have been totally undeserved, but I'll take a point from it.

I thought the team was fine, but to be so lacking in concentration in the first minute is inexcusable for players with this talent, it made a tough job much harder. Having said that I thought the team was fine, there are too many attacking players, who don't put in anywhere near enough defending, and don't compliment each other, I don't think we should be playing Silva and de Bruyne at the same time, especially when both are so off form. Even Aguero wasn't great, despite his two goals, but we did look more dangerous once Kelechi came on, but why for Delph ?

Finally more signs that Otamendi is not a great defender, he takes too many risks, and lacks concentration.
Thought Delph was below average....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.