West Ham post game....

I am not sure what game some people were watching ,but at time s we were outstanding and at others we were poor but we did enough to get 3 points but it was not to be ,on another day you never know . I Think Yaya has been brilliant for us over the years but time is catching up with him now

Bluemoon's new scapegoat. He was far better than Silva today and yet he'll get attacked because he's usually underwhelming away from home. Silva had 75% pass success and created just a signle chance while De Bruyne had 86% pass success, covered way more ground and created 3 chances despite not playing in the numer 10 role.
How can you say he was better than Silva? Silva worked his socks off and nothing came off for him, yes he was poor...de Bruyne hid for 90 minutes and did precisely fuck all! he was the worst player on the pitch, those stats don't tell the actual story of what happened

It's not the bluemoon story because it's absolute bollocks. If that's Yaya playing well, especially defensively, then he's not fit to call himself a professional footballer anymore, because it was embarrassing.
Today! He was the best midfielder defensively. Most ignored every good thing he did but popped up to moan on any slight misstep. Yes it's a bluemoon story. I have given examples upon example, folks moaned when Delph was subbed and not Yaya, as if it wasn't Yaya that had done most of the better defending.

It was quite depressing watching highly talented footballers unable to pass the ball 10 yards, mis control when it reached them switch off when a throw in was taken, but I take solace in the fact it wasn't their fault but the managers I can sleep easier tonight
But the fact that week-after-week they aren't trained on defensive systems, the formations are wrong and the oppositions' strengths are ignored and left open to hurt us can't you see why these individual errors keep happening?

Ah right got you because the formations are wrong tactics motivation etc etc they are unable to pass or control a football

Why else? Genuinely, why else?

When your motivation is all wrong, and your confidence is shot and your not comfortable with how and where you're being asked to play, then unsurprisingly you start to play shit. What possible other reason is there for some of the abject performances we saw today? The tea?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.