West Ham post game....

Had a few beers , it ain't the worst point in the world to get at West Ham , we can still win it , let's stop being spoilt fkers and move on . ( imagine being a red at the moment !!)

Why else? Genuinely, why else?

When your motivation is all wrong, and your confidence is shot and your nit comfortable with how and where you're being asked to play, the unsurprisingly you start to play shit. What possible other reason is there for some of the abject performances we saw today? The tea?

In real life most people can do the basics of their jobs

Not read back but hopefully good point eventually.
Personally nobody turned up tonight attacking wise.
Thought Defensively we were ok (apart from throw in) but attacking we were shit!!!!
Silva de bruyne and yaya were all shocking.....could be Each of their worst performance in a city shirt?
Aguero was poor but still managed to score twice as only world class strikers do.
I hope they're not giving up on pellegrini........trophies still to be won.
'Defensively we were ok' ?
What planet are you on?

Why else? Genuinely, why else?

When your motivation is all wrong, and your confidence is shot and your not comfortable with how and where you're being asked to play, then unsurprisingly you start to play shit. What possible other reason is there for some of the abject performances we saw today? The tea?

Iz futball,not science,players are human,good days,bad days.Tactics,plans and formations go out the window,when players don,t perform to their max.

Today! He was the best midfielder defensively. Most ignored every good thing he did but popped up to moan on any slight misstep. Yes it's a bluemoon story. I have given examples upon example, folks moaned when Delph was subbed and not Yaya, as if it wasn't Yaya that had done most of the better defending.

Agree with this post

Today! He was the best midfielder defensively. Most ignored every good thing he did but popped up to moan on any slight misstep. Yes it's a bluemoon story. I have given examples upon example, folks moaned when Delph was subbed and not Yaya, as if it wasn't Yaya that had done most of the better defending.

He started poorly but wasnt totally to blame for the first goal. It was just poor team defending. After that he was very useful because without his height in the box and the height of Sagna we would have been in trouble. A team of midgets is not going to beat West Ham away. I thought he was ok today. Not great but not the worst city player on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.