West Ham post game....

We all know the messiah is coming to turn us into conquerers of the universe, hammering all before us, conceding none.
We know MP is a sitting duck that we can have a pop at every time we fail to win a game by 4.
But what exactly do people want? 442 gets hammered for it. 433 or 451 gets hammered for it.
Why doesnt he teach an international defender to face the ball and not switch off at a throw in? Not his fault.
The issue is midfield protection and it is clear he doesn't know how to put the pieces together. Personally I think 2 of the ferns and Delphi, and in front of them 3 of raheem, Kdb, silva, navas and yaya.
Motivation may be an issue, but he is in a position I'm sure is not of his choosing or the players. Let's take the point and start again next week. If it's not enough in May so be it, I suspect however it will be.
He's hammered for all of it all the time because he has no organisation over the way we play, with or without the ball, and pays no attention to detail on the oppositions' strengths and weaknesses. So his 4231 is shit, his 442 is shit and so is his 433. We are terrible for a supposed top side, we really are, and it's because of the manager. And I reckon since around November, now the players think this of the manager too and have lost faith in him.

We score some lovely goals from some individual brilliance and we win some games because we're just far better than the opposition but when the big games come round or we have a battle on our hands against well organised sides or decent top half sides we've stopped winning because the manager doesn't prepare the team properly.

This team looked great when they still had Mancini's disciplined defensive systems drilled into their psychie but were given the freedom to go and express themselves going forward. But now the defensive systems have been long forgotten and are not trained on and we are forever losing belief and confidence because of this we are just levelling out at Pellegrini's level which is just average when it comes to the top standard of this sport.

He isn't good enough and we've now become not good enough. Our passing is painfully slow to the point of being boring and very predictable and we are desperate for some defensive systems, utterly desperate. I've never seen a team need something more than us to be drilled on defensive structures. It would pep this side up no end (pun intended or not!).

I've not left a City game and thought we were brilliant today or "wow, that was great" for fucking ages!

We might well win this title but it is there fore the taking and there possibly has never and will ever be an easier title to win. But after seeing all his flaws it won't be because of this mahager that we'll win it.

Glad. Didn't laugh much during the game, did we.

It was quite depressing watching highly talented footballers unable to pass the ball 10 yards, mis control when it reached them switch off when a throw in was taken, but I take solace in the fact it wasn't their fault but the managers I can sleep easier tonight

He's hammered for all of it all the time because he has no organisation over the way we play, with or without the ball, and pays no attention to detail on the oppositions' strengths and weaknesses. So his 4231 is shit, his 442 is shit and so is his 433. We are terrible for a supposed top side, we really are, and it's because of the manager. And I reckon since around November, now the players think this of the manager too and have lost faith in him.

We score some lovely goals from some individual brilliance and we win some games because we're just far better than the opposition but when the big games come round or we have a battle on our hands against well organised sides or decent top half sides we've stopped winning because the manager doesn't prepare the team properly.

This team looked great when they still had Mancini's disciplined defensive systems drilled into their psychie but were given the freedom to go and express themselves going forward. But now the defensive systems have been long forgotten and are not trained on and we are forever losing belief and confidence because of this we are just levelling out at Pellegrini's level which is just average when it comes to the top standard of this sport.

He isn't good enough and we've now become not good enough. Our passing is painfully slow to the point of being boring and very predictable and we are desperate for some defensive systems, utterly desperate. I've never seen a team need something more than us to be drilled on defensive structures. It would pep this side up no end (pun intended or not!).

I've not left a City game and thought we were brilliant today or "wow, that was great" for fucking ages!

We might well win this title but it is there fore the taking and there possibly has never and will ever be an easier title to win. But after seeing all his flaws it won't be because of this mahager that we'll win it.

Basically, this.

It was quite depressing watching highly talented footballers unable to pass the ball 10 yards, mis control when it reached them switch off when a throw in was taken, but I take solace in the fact it wasn't their fault but the managers I can sleep easier tonight

The point you seem not to be considering is why all of the above faults are happening?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.