West Ham post game....

I posted a lot earlier my thoughts and Yaya is doomed with the majority of our fans now it seems, they arent objective about it, they just blame him for everything.

ultimately Paul we could be seeing the reason Pep sold Yaya in terms of contribution in midfield....and this may be why Yaya's agent is spouting anti-Pep shite. Don't get me wrong yaya ha been an awesome player but maybe pep recognised this flaw years ago ?

Watching MOTD and wtf was that defending for their second? School boy stuff. But we deserved the point overall.

Just seen that second West Ham goal. Absolutely disgraceful that we can concede a goal like that.

He started poorly but wasnt totally to blame for the first goal. It was just poor team defending. After that he was very useful because without his height in the box and the height of Sagna we would have been in trouble. A team of midgets is not going to beat West Ham away. I thought he was ok today. Not great but not the worst city player on the pitch.
You Sir, clearly watched the game. Some here mustcspend so much energy moaning that they often forget to actually watch the game. It's annoying.

The first goal was mostly on Otamendi. Yaya actually was OK, he got caught on the back foot cause he showed Kouyate the line and not the middle, Otamendi should have held his position but instead tried to anticipate a pass, and was going to intercept it, which left him out of position when Yaya for beat, then Delph who was on Valencia, fell asleep and let him get to the cross.

Of the 3 Yaya was least culpable. Bad team defending agreed. But the moment it involves Yaya, you know the facts stops mattering, just the moan. From that point on, every good thing he did was ignored. Get him off, get him off! Was all that could be read on the game thread. Pretty sad really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.