West Ham post game....

ultimately Paul we could be seeing the reason Pep sold Yaya in terms of contribution in midfield....and this may be why Yaya's agent is spouting anti-Pep shite. Don't get me wrong yaya ha been an awesome player but maybe pep recognised this flaw years ago ?

That is probably right, also the fact that Yaya wanted game time, Pep couldnt assure him of that as he had Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets so he moved on, they wanted him to stay. His agent is a snake (that seems to be the en vogue insult in football these days)

What I am talking about is our fans on here, who are turning on a player with little or no objectivity, on the match day thread he was just blamed at any and every opportunity.

Can somebody tell Jonathan Pearce that it's De Bruyne (Broyna) not Brunye (Brunya) fat fucker drives me mad with it...

Audrey saying we could have won this even game... Deluded old bastard

de Bruyne played further wide so has to cover more ground to help the full back out and passing stats don't tell you where any of the passes were. Silva was in the thick of it centrally and was very poor but had good movement all game and was starting to get a grip just as Iheanacho came on. de Bruyne had lots and lots of passes back to Sagna that did nothing and put the odd cross in that found our men a few times in the game and that is literally all he did in 90minutes.

He played further wide so he's unlikely to see much of the ball. It is difficult as a winger playing away because of a lack of space - Navas also struggled as has Sterling away. Saying that, Dave played as the number 10 so his job is to create ancd he managed to create a single chance while De Bruyne created 3. KdB kept the ball well as we've all been asking of him. To say Kev was worse than Dave is ridiculous.

He started poorly but wasnt totally to blame for the first goal. It was just poor team defending. After that he was very useful because without his height in the box and the height of Sagna we would have been in trouble. A team of midgets is not going to beat West Ham away. I thought he was ok today. Not great but not the worst city player on the pitch.
That's how I saw it, there was a pathetic lack of concentration for both goals today, and that for me is the biggest worry, that and how poor our passing has become at times. Yaya wasn't great, but he did more defending than either of our CB's.

Shocking defending again and again and not just at the back. Not the first time Yaya's looked like a statue to be skirted around and won't be the last.
And yes, I'll be pointing this out at every opportunity until it hits home that def mid is not his place anymore in the tough games. That's all there is to say.

ultimately Paul we could be seeing the reason Pep sold Yaya in terms of contribution in midfield....and this may be why Yaya's agent is spouting anti-Pep shite. Don't get me wrong yaya ha been an awesome player but maybe pep recognised this flaw years ago ?
Heard it all now, Pep recognised this flaw? The service he has given us up until recently has been unbelievable, conveniently forgetting his 2 goals at Newcastle and his FA cup goals.
Credit Pep for a lot of things if you must but selling Yaya has been a major benefit to us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.