West Ham post game....

Problem now is with the success he has had whilst here, he will be held up to those standards but unfortunately imo he cant sustain the amount of energy that is being required of him, biggest issue is that he is exposed in the way we set up an maybe h will move on eventually this summer

His legs are going, it happens to everyone and he will probably move on in the summer, but that isnt the point I am making, he is doomed in far too many people's eyes before a ball is kicked, the insults arent objective, they are just abusive. Like Cleavers said he did more defensively than anyone today, read the comments about him on here you'd have thought he stood around doing fuck all.

So dire are we at throw ins I wonder if we should do a foul throw every time and give the throw in to the opposition.
The outcome of the opposition's throw in couldn't be any worse.

His legs are going, it happens to everyone and he will probably move on in the summer, but that isnt the point I am making, he is doomed in far too many people's eyes before a ball is kicked, the insults arent objective, they are just abusive. Like Cleavers said he did more defensively than anyone today, read the comments about him on here you'd have thought he stood around doing fuck all.

the focus should be on the defence or lack of : )

come on then why do you think pep sold him then...I never said it didn't benefit us!!!, What I meant is the high intensity game that pep plays does not fit Yaya's game style
I'm sure someone will be along shortly with the quotes that Pep didn't actually want him to go, and Yaya wanted to leave, so he didn't "sell" him in the way you infer.

He won't survive in a Pep side now though, great ball retention, and passing, but far too slow.

give over ffs , 12 goals and 12 assists...aye hes shite , jeez some ppl dont deserve to be blues

come on where did i say he was shite? i said he has been disappointing lately. I think he's a great player and due to his high standards I think he can play better, especially the performance he gave today.

come on where did i say he was shite? i said he has been disappointing lately. I think he's a great player and due to his high standards I think he can play better, especially the performance he gave today.
Aye hands up maybe I was a tad harsh . a few beers had been taken , and after me thinking a point was hard earned , I was getting wound up by a few mongs , apologies sent

Bluemoon's new scapegoat. He was far better than Silva today and yet he'll get attacked because he's usually underwhelming away from home. Silva had 75% pass success and created just a signle chance while De Bruyne had 86% pass success, covered way more ground and created 3 chances despite not playing in the numer 10 role.
Yea keep wanking over de bruyne

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.