West Ham post game....

Never seen silva play as bad as that. Hopefully it's a one off. Thank fuck for Aguero! Never know, could be a great point gained come the end of the season

That's how I saw it, there was a pathetic lack of concentration for both goals today, and that for me is the biggest worry, that and how poor our passing has become at times. Yaya wasn't great, but he did more defending than either of our CB's.

Yaya was a brilliant asset at corners and did some great tracking back in the second half. Sad to see him ghosted past for the first hoal though.

time to let Kdb sit out a few and perhaps Merln can re-establish some of his sublime eye of a needle stuff ,we looked uncertain who was doing what today.when we are fluent we look good , but its not often enough i don't think the full backs were that bad ,its Otem and Demi that our the main contributors to the weekly farces

Wow, we finally got a penalty.
Their first goal was a bit lucky. Sure our minds were still in the dressing room and we were pussy footing around trying to get out of our half, but their cross got a deflection off one of our defenders right to Valencia's foot. But their second goal was inexcusable. Our defenders seemed to be thinking, "West Ham are a nice team, they'll let us get back into position before they take the throw-in. Oh shit they've taken it and scored!"
Too many times we were caught with the ball because they harried us and were in quick to close us down. Too many passes/clearances were wayward. And where was the service for Kun?
We hit the post twice. But Joe made a super save from Payet's free kick; and they hit the bar. So I suppose a draw was fair overall but once again we were poor in many positions.
Kun was unlucky with that chip just before the penalty and didn't connect properly just before the final whistle - at least he is trying.

Having studied our form so far this season and analysing our tactics, team selection and substitutions i have come to the conclusion that our manager is indeed totally insane. it's the only logical conclusion you could draw.

well played, that's what he wants to be hearing. he will sort this shit out yet, mark my words, so far so goodish

Only Aguero and Hart can really hold their heads up high after that performance. Demichelis and Delph were possibly less bad than the others, but defensively that was an absolute shambles.

I'd hoped we'd turned a corner after the three clean sheets, but we saw the same issues that have plagued us all season arising again.

In the circumstances, a point wasn't a bad result given the performance, and three points off the top at this stage is hardly insurmountable. But we look miles away from being a title winning side. The problems are almost too numerous to mention, and Pellegrini seemingly doesn't have the answers.

The fact that we have gone backwards over the last two seasons, despite the investment in the team, is unacceptable. People point to the fact that we're still fighting on four fronts, but it's pretty plausible we could end the season trophyless again.

Silva and Toure didn't deserve to be anywhere near that pitch. Two of the most inept performances I've ever seen.

Their 2nd goal shows exactly what we lack. Intensity, urgency and a bit of intuition. We are the most boring,
Slow predictable team in the league other than United. Pellegrini is being saved time and time again by individual brilliance from certain players. Delph and Iheanacho both have to start against Everton midweek.
Delph? Why? Please explain.

Only Aguero and Hart can really hold their heads up high after that performance. Demichelis and Delph were possibly less bad than the others, but defensively that was an absolute shambles.

I'd hoped we'd turned a corner after the three clean sheets, but we saw the same issues that have plagued us all season arising again.

In the circumstances, a point wasn't a bad result given the performance, and three points off the top at this stage is hardly insurmountable. But we look miles away from being a title winning side. The problems are almost too numerous to mention, and Pellegrini seemingly doesn't have the answers.

The fact that we have gone backwards over the last two seasons, despite the investment in the team, is unacceptable. People point to the fact that we're still fighting on four fronts, but it's pretty plausible we could end the season trophyless again.

Never mind the constructive posts and let's cut to the important bit - who set the fire extinguisher off on the concourse at half time? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.