West Ham post game....

So after benching Toure last week AT HOME where he watches two midfielders have energy to win back the ball, he decides the week after he will change all that and play Toure in a midfield 2 AWAY FROM HOME when he fully well knows that he can't do it and then partners him with a player that isn't a disciplined defensive midfielder like either Nandos.

So after benching Toure last week AT HOME where he watches two midfielders have energy to win back the ball, he decides the week after he will change all that and play Toure in a midfield 2 AWAY FROM HOME when he fully well knows that he can't do it and then partners him with a player that isn't a disciplined defensive midfielder like either Nandos.
yep.......you gotta love the old rascal......i can't wait to see our first choice,and much better,goalkeeper benched in the second leg of a cup semi.

Is there a more uninspiring team on MOTD than the three muppets on tonight? Post match they didn't even show the two times we hit the post and all said Demi's yellow should have been red when the player was going wide and there were defenders in close proximity. Dumb,dumb and fucking dumber!

ultimately Paul we could be seeing the reason Pep sold Yaya in terms of contribution in midfield....and this may be why Yaya's agent is spouting anti-Pep shite. Don't get me wrong yaya ha been an awesome player but maybe pep recognised this flaw years ago ?
Except Pep didn't want to sell Yaya. He asked him to stay, but couldn't promise him starts every game. Yaya rightly thought it an insult to be benched for a Pep favorite who hadn't proved himself yet. The same happened at Bayern when he brought his favorite and gave him a contract offer better than Kroos. Kroos too walked.

This are actually one of Pep's blind spots issues that haven't fully developed yet. He has favorites. Andvhe will drop stars players to feature them. People complain Pelegrini has favorite now, wait till Pep benches Silva for Sane or whoever is his new Pep child is when he gets here. The moan will be Epic!

Dave had his worst game for us today I thought (and I'm his biggest fan). Control let him down and lots of his passes went astray. I'd have taken him off much earlier.

Aye hands up maybe I was a tad harsh . a few beers had been taken , and after me thinking a point was hard earned , I was getting wound up by a few mongs , apologies sent

No worries. As you say, good point for us in hindsight.

Silva and Toure didn't deserve to be anywhere near that pitch. Two of the most inept performances I've ever seen.

Their 2nd goal shows exactly what we lack. Intensity, urgency and a bit of intuition. We are the most boring,
Slow predictable team in the league other than United. Pellegrini is being saved time and time again by individual brilliance from certain players. Delph and Iheanacho both have to start against Everton midweek.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.