West Ham post game....

Shite point, we were lucky to get that.
I'm sick to death of our manager and players thinking they just have to turn up.
No tactics, no effort and we win, well it doesn't fucking work! Obviously!
We get out worked by every team we face and we get out thought tactically week in week out.
The sooner this season ends the better, I just pray we get top 4.

It's depressing what's become of us. Spending what we did in the summer we should have closed the gap considerably on Barca/Real/Bayern but I'm so scared drawing even PsG in the CL we could really be embarrassed! :(
What the fuck has the champions league got to do with tonight's result?
Fuck me can't you tell the rags got beat again. ...
What a fuckin idiotic and pointless post.

My son has an U16 local derby tomorrow. I've just told him that if he lets in a goal like West Ham's second (he's a centre back), I will personally run on the pitch and kick his ass. I don't expect that standard even at his level. Laugh or cry. Can't decide.

It's pretty torturous watching City away from home this season....still, have just played away games at Leicester when they were 2nd in the league, Watford when they were 6th and now West Ham in 6th....Palace were 7th last Saturday before our game...had a tough run against battlers and come through it relatively unscathed.
Need more from the likes of Silva away from home though, he's been a luxury since he came back at Stoke. KDB turns it on at home but away? Concern was that they looked like scoring every time they came forward and the last 10 minutes, they looked more likely to score.
Effin Fernando, conceded a dreadfully poor free kick from a tackle he should have won 5 seconds from time and gave them a chance to pump it into the box...the man's a clown.

Great game and I will take the point. Still a long way to go and we are still in it obviously. Situations and circumstances can change things completely and I believe that the manager really has to transform the approach and tactics of the team for the rest of the season. Aguero and Iheanacho seem to have a good partnership.

The same rules apply as in the Match Thread. I know we're all annoyed at what was a pathetic performance and I daren't post my thoughts on our manager (I use the term loosely) but calling him a senile old ****, a twat or anything similar will see you banned from the thread and possibly the whole forum. So sound off but keep a lid on the most offensive language.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.