West Ham post game....

Another game where there wasn't one decent performance from any outfield player. Though Sterling was an embarrassment when he came on. Lightweight and doesn't give a fuck.

Lol @ Ya Ya absolutely shocking, Merlin had an off day.....I think you would find that Merlin has had a handful of off days. How about we say the same for Yaya, he's had an off day also or what do you think?
Yeah don't you love it? Yaya shocking but merlin just had an off day. Wow

Usual fucking idiots only see one team on the pitch and TOTALLY ignore how very well West Ham played... they were full of energy, skill and determined running and Payut was magic.

Of course we were well below par but I am delighted with a point from that really tough match where we held them to a draw despite hitting the post twice.

Well done lads.

City forever.

JJ

I agree. Good point today. West ham are 6th and are hard to beat.
It's a good point if we didn't fk up at Villa,Stoke,home to Everton etc...we needed to win this and were very poor. It doesn't inspire me for the rest of the season,we can't continue to play and set up like this away from home.

Hard earned point against a side who havent lost at home in 5 months , happy with that , 3 points off the top , a long long way to go yet

On the surface a point at West ham isn't all that bad. But the performance was poor on the whole, defending was comical and anonymous performances from the likes of KDB and Silva. We can't keep drawing against every half decent team like Everton and West ham because the fact is there's plenty of teams at that level in the prem now, we needed to raise our game this season but we've possibly gone backwards once again. All signs point to the manager I'm afraid, he can't motivate the players anymore and tactically he's all over the shop. It's actually depressing that we replaced Mancini with this clown. At least Sergio is looking electric, he stays fit and we can salvage something this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.