West Ham post game....

It's depressing what's become of us. Spending what we did in the summer we should have closed the gap considerably on Barca/Real/Bayern but I'm so scared drawing even PsG in the CL we could really be embarrassed! :(
Get a grip you muppet

What the fuck has the champions league got to do with tonight's result?
Fuck me can't you tell the rags got beat again. ...
What a fuckin idiotic and pointless post.
You'd think the red fuckers would be lying low...

West Ham, Payet in particular where excellent but........we should be winning im afraid.

Pellegrini insists on KdB, Silva and Yaya and it just isnt working as the three of them are offering us nothing right now, especially away from home.

Defensively a nightmare and whilst he can do nothing about a defender allowing the ball to bounce like Otamendi did, he can pick a side and formation that provides some cover and doesn't leave them so exposed.

Kun brilliant as was Hart. Delph played well again thank God because i dread to think how it might have turned out had he not and with Kalechi making a real impact, thats the positives as well as the point away after looking like we would get nothing.

Im sick of seeing our players out run, out thought and out battled and im sick of seeing them suddenly trying when the game is looking lost.

For the first time tonight im sat here thinking id sack Pellegrini right now if it wasn't for knowing Pep is coming in but he is so there is no point.

We can still win the league and hopefully more but even im beginning to think we wont right now as the same mistakes are being made all the time.

Roll on the summer.

Decent point that. Not many will win there.

Thought we played well. Otamendi concerns me.

I'm in shock about how poor he was tonight. I love the guy, but he needs to be in the side on merit or not at all. Based on that performance I'd say not at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.