West Ham post game....

Really struggled against the long ball and physicality of west ham yesterday can't believe we didn't press them right up the pitch and make it as small as possible as they had an extra man in space whenever on the ball. That said west ham were excellent in there cup final and that point might win us the league!
I don't think we can keep accusing teams of seeing us as their cup final. I think it's the lack of fight and passion our players consistently show that makes it look that way. They did play well though I was really impressed with them.

Having a quick look at games in our last two title wins , its evident with Aguero constantly asked to do battle on his own is nowhere near as effective as when Edin partnered him we do miss Edin and also Nasri

Having a quick look at games in our last two title wins , its evident with Aguero constantly asked to do battle on his own is nowhere near as effective as when Edin partnered him we do miss Edin and also Nasri

You saw the immediate effect the introduction of Kalechi had yesterday.

Defenders have double the work to do all of a sudden and Kun gets that bit more space in which to operate.

Lessons learned 4 players that must start Delph, Dinho , kun,kelechi.

That last substitution baffled me they looked so fragile at the back the game was there for the taking. If you wanna take it just put Dinho on in sevilla away high press mode. If he wasn't fit then why the hell was he on the bench.

Why did Delph get subbed first? He was out best midfielder by far. Silva was complete gash so too Pellegrini.

A point at West Ham isn't too bad this season so mustn't grumble too much.

If you genuinely believe that you know absolutely nothing about defending, he stepped forward to intercept the only option the WHU player to pass to. It was Yaya's laziness and no other reason that we conceded that goal. To get beaten one vs one when you have a 4/5 yard head start on the bloke is disgusting, you bring him down if need be and take the booking.

Nope. He had no reason to step out of position. It was Delphs man. Him stepping out of position lead to a big gap in the box for kouyate to exploit leading to the goal.

Why did Delph get subbed first? He was out best midfielder by far. Silva was complete gash so too Pellegrini.

A point at West Ham isn't too bad this season so mustn't grumble too much.

Because Pellegrini don't want to upset the the big money signings

Nope. He had no reason to step out of position. It was Delphs man. Him stepping out of position lead to a big gap in the box for kouyate to exploit leading to the goal.

Delph ended up losing his man because he realised that ota left a big gap hence why he ran into the space that ota should've been in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.