West Ham post game....

Cracking response, well explained and thought out.
Pointless talking to people with the opinion you have, as your mind is made up. I did type out a response, but thought what the fuck, as if you genuinely believe, after watching the goal again, that it is purely down to Toure being lazy, then it's not worth it.

Pointless talking to people with the opinion you have, as your mind is made up. I did type out a response, but thought what the fuck, as if you genuinely believe, after watching the goal again, that it is purely down to Toure being lazy, then it's not worth it.

So basically you're a Yaya fan boy who can't justify your own response so hide behind the "can't be arsed replying" bollocks, yet felt compelled enough to respond with that utter shite comment. Kinda contradictory, don't ya think.

I disagree with getting rid now. There's a good manager deep down inside Manuel but he's painted himself into a corner with his all out attacking ethos and doesn't seem to have the strength of character to change that philosophy for the good of the team.

If we were to get rid now, outside of Mourinho, I can't think of anyone available who would step in until the end of the season and improve things significantly. For me Txiki has to step in and point out the obvious to Manuel. We were all led to believe that our holistic philosophy would be based on Barca's 433 but what we have seen over the last 2 1/2 seasons has been anything and everything but.

From the moment I saw the team sheet I shit myself thinking 'What the fuck is he doing playing Yaya in a midfield two AGAIN!' What happened yesterday had nothing to do with injuries or rotation, it was purely down to a lack of respect for a team who handed us a beating at home earlier in the season and that is all down to Manuel. But as I said, he's got us into this situation, he needs to dig us the fuck out of it...
It probably isn't a good idea about getting rid now but I do wonder if his inability to see what's obvious to us isn't costing us points. With the FA Cup, CL and a packed league programme, I don't imagine we'll be doing that much actual training more than keeping things ticking over. I agree that Txiki should be virtually ordering him to play at least two of the Ferns and Delph in away games but if he doesn't then perhaps we should get rid to maximise our chance of at least winning the PL and getting to the CL last eight.

As it happens, we're still well placed, with the rest of the top 5 still to visit the Etihad and visits to five of the bottom six. We really need to make the most of this opportunity though.

So basically you're a Yaya fan boy who can't justify your own response so hide behind the "can't be arsed replying" bollocks, yet felt compelled enough to respond with that utter shite comment. Kinda contradictory, don't ya think.
There we go, the morons answer to anything 'fanboy'. Your post made it obvious that you just hate Toure. That's all it is, hate. I'll be glad when the club eventually price idiots like you out of games and bring in more glory hunters, maybe they'll have a better appreciation of the game.

As it happens, we're still well placed, with the rest of the top 5 still to visit the Etihad and visits to five of the bottom six. We really need to make the most of this opportunity though.
As I've just posted in another thread, we haven't won a game this season against the others in the top 7, so things need to improve quickly, but its certainly still in our hands. Nobody seems to be able to get any consistency though, in the last 5 games we have the (joint) second best points total form wise, behind West Ham !

Not such a bad result yesterday was it ?

There we go, the morons answer to anything 'fanboy'. Your post made it obvious that you just hate Toure. That's all it is, hate. I'll be glad when the club eventually price idiots like you out of games and bring in more glory hunters, maybe they'll have a better appreciation of the game.
Can you BOTH stop derailing the thread with personal arguments.

It probably isn't a good idea about getting rid now but I do wonder if his inability to see what's obvious to us isn't costing us points. With the FA Cup, CL and a packed league programme, I don't imagine we'll be doing that much actual training more than keeping things ticking over. I agree that Txiki should be virtually ordering him to play at least two of the Ferns and Delph in away games but if he doesn't then perhaps we should get rid to maximise our chance of at least winning the PL and getting to the CL last eight.

I don't disagree with you in essence, its just I can see the headlines if we were to sack Manuel now. I think it would have a destabilising effect and I also think it would further enbolden the players to believe they have the power to decide a managers future just like the Chelsea players did and apparently some of ours did with Mancini.

Seeing players walking off shaking their heads leads me to wonder if the players have given up on Manuel because of the Pep rumours. Whatever's the case, we are still in 4 competitions and still have it all to play for so Txiki and Co should be press this point home to our squad because Manuel may be the Manager, but Manchester City Football Club are their employers and they would do well to remember that.

Last edited:
As I've just posted in another thread, we haven't won a game this season against the others in the top 7, so things need to improve quickly, but its certainly still in our hands. Nobody seems to be able to get any consistency though, in the last 5 games we have the (joint) second best points total form wise, behind West Ham !

Not such a bad result yesterday was it ?

Nope. Not that I was grumbling about the point but my ire over that second goal has lessened over the last 30 minutes or so. Can't think why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.