West Ham post game....

Are they? They've won 4 out their 11 home games. They've lost to Leicester and Bournemouth and the galacticos of Stoke, West Brom and Norwich have come away with the same point we did. More of their points have come away from home than at Upton Park. They're a good team but East London is no fortress.
Bollocks Colin. We dropped points there so it's a fortress; that's the law.

Seeing players walking off shaking their heads leads me to wonder if the players have given up on Manuel because of the Pep rumours. Whatever's the case, we are still in 4 competitions and still have it all to play for so Txiki and Co should be press this point home to our squad because Manuel may be the Manager, but Manchester City Football Club are their employers and they would do well to remember that.

Thank you Dribble I agree with this paragraph, if our players are so unprofessional that they have given up on a manager due to unfounded rumours then they need their back sides kicking and a good shouting at. They are paid by MANCHESTER CITY and they should be playing for MANCHESTER CITY. Not sulking because they may or may not be getting a new manager at the end of the season. It is not the end of the season yet so knuckle down and get on with it lads!!

Vincent Kompany is our club captain and, even if he is injured, he should be telling them this as well as the management team. IMHO

Thank you Dribble I agree with this paragraph, if our players are so unprofessional that they have given up on a manager due to unfounded rumours then they need their back sides kicking and a good shouting at. They are paid by MANCHESTER CITY and they should be playing for MANCHESTER CITY. Not sulking because they may or may not be getting a new manager at the end of the season. It is not the end of the season yet so knuckle down and get on with it lads!!

Vincent Kompany is our club captain and, even if he is injured, he should be telling them this as well as the management team. IMHO
Something just doesn't seem right at the moment and at times there seems to be a cloud hanging over the squad at times this season. Professional pride should be enough to drive the players on to run through brick walls, but there again if they believe they are at a disadvantage with Manuel being manager I can understand their frustrations, but there are 50000+ fans at every home game to consider and all we want is for the players to give their all.

I honestly do think the players do give their all, but I also strongly believe that Manuel is getting way less than the sum of parts available to him. Could this now be manifesting itself in our players attitudes toward Manuel and thus effecting their performances.

Bollocks Colin. We dropped points there so it's a fortress; that's the law.

They have not lost at home for 5 months. Was a point gained as far as I am concerned. The key ones now are beating leisceter and Spurs. Kill those two off.

They have not lost at home for 5 months. Was a point gained as far as I am concerned. The key ones now are beating leisceter and Spurs. Kill those two off.
Agree about the point gained. It's the home wins that could see us over the line.

Ps... Otamendi takes the crown for biggest individual defensive fuck up I've ever witnessed!! Just WTF!!
Bloody youngsters - or JCLs. How about Sun's og for Boro when they didn't have a shot on target all game, Jamie Pillock's og v QPR, and as we're talking about Wet Spam I'll mention Joe's cock-up involving Ronnie Boyce.

Still no source???

OK, let's leave it there then.
Ooops!!! Whoscore.com shots conceded a game. City leads the league with 9. Ahead of United at 9.5 and every other bloody team in the Prem.

Sorry for the delay, was busy putting out other fantasy fires :)

Terrible substitution, Fernando can barely run, invites pressure and can only pass sideways. Had Silva stayed on the pitch we might have won
Luckily you're not the manager.

Having equalised, it was also important not to lose, so bringing on a DM was sensible, as Yaya was doing it alone at that point. It also allowed the opportunity to let him get forward a bit more, and he does bring a goal threat.

Fernando has been one of our better players over the last few weeks, most have recognised that, obviously you're not one of them.

Also Silva was having a pretty poor game, most seem to have recognised that too, in fact he was lucky he had been replaced already in my view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.