West Ham post game....

I've calmed down a little bit now and it proved to be a good point, taking Arsenal's loss into consideration. However, things that still annoy me:

- Like everyone says, Yaya as a DM. He has defensive qualities when defending corners etc, but in open game, he's useless in that role. Why can't Pellegrini see it?
- Why don't we seem like we want to win when we have a great chance of going top of the league?
- Why don't we show fighting spirit until we're down with a goal? Though at 1-1 that we'd kick off from there, 2-2 as well, but no, 1 point seems to be just enough. Extremely frustrating!

Sorry dribble on my phone here. Whoscore cookies are wonkie on my phone. But it'd mad easy to fact check.
Go to: whoscore.com
Click on premier league
Click on team stats
On that page click on Defensive Column
Sort shots conceded per game.
Report who you find at #1 :)
Sorry, I go to http://whoscore.com/ and all I get is outward links to betting sites and Russian & Ukrainian dating sites and I'm not interested in either. Nowt to do with the Premier League. Can you provide me a link?

It's hard to respond to people who question the sub. I have come to conclude it must be a blind spot on the issue.

Bringing in a CM was so on point. I could get the argument it should have been Dihno and not Nando. But even that is easily countered with Pellars going with the fitter player. And thus a non issue.

For me pulling Navas instead of Silva was the only wrong call. But given Silva's quality, I can't fault a manager for keeping faith with the more talented Silva. Unfair on Navas, but that happens a lot. You live and die with your stars. The other subs were on point given the situation.
Did i watch a different game as i was sure he subbed david?

The players looked like they really wanted it to me. We are showing signs of steady improvement I think.

A big performance on Wednesday will give us a boost as well.

It's hard to respond to people who question the sub. I have come to conclude it must be a blind spot on the issue.

Bringing in a CM was so on point. I could get the argument it should have been Dihno and not Nando. But even that is easily countered with Pellars going with the fitter player. And thus a non issue.

For me pulling Navas instead of Silva was the only wrong call. But given Silva's quality, I can't fault a manager for keeping faith with the more talented Silva. Unfair on Navas, but that happens a lot. You live and die with your stars. The other subs were on point given the situation.

I suppose it's the whole risk and reward debate but I'd personally have preferred to see us go for it when we were so much in the ascendancy. WHU were bricking it and yeah they may well have broken away and scored but if they had, we would have had the right players on the pitch to rescue it again potentially.

Although in hindsight with Arsenals' result today, it was probably a good choice by Pellers.

With only 7 minutes to go though it's pretty negative to put Fernando on who offers virtually zero threat going forward, could have dropped De Bruyne into CM or brought on Fernandinho for me - if we lose a point obviously it's a negative but I feel that's a smaller negative compared to how big gaining 2 points would be at this stage in the season.
Fernandihno is arguable. But then you are in agreement with Pellars that taking out an AM for a CM was the right move. You are just not happy with the person inserted. But its understandadble that since Pellars is more aware of the health situation of eacj player, he made the right call introducing the fitter CM.

I suppose it's the whole risk and reward debate but I'd personally have preferred to see us go for it when we were so much in the ascendancy. WHU were bricking it and yeah they may well have broken away and scored but if they had, we would have had the right players on the pitch to rescue it again potentially.

Although in hindsight with Arsenals' result today, it was probably a good choice by Pellers.
Of course it was. At some point folks will realize Pellars is actually better than the average fan at this stuff. And makes good decisions.

Yes we were in the ascendancy, but also looking open when they got it. But it was an acceptable risk when you are down. It isn't when you are tied on the road with 10 minutes to go.

For fuk sakes, we used to make fun of Arsenal for years for committing such amateurish tactical errors. Now we are berating our coach for not being like Arsenal of 5 years ago? Good grief!

As much as I was disappointed with the selection, formation, effort of the ball, passing, ball control, concentration! We still deserved our point and tried to the end! We have to realise that there is some pretty good teams in this league! United apart!
Lol. Love this guy. Doesn't miss a chance to get it in :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.