West Ham - post match thread

I'll say again, had the game finished 6 or 7 against one. Not one west ham would have had cause for complaint.

No idea how easily led some cunts are on here by watching sky but there was literally only one side in this game.

Bilic also agrees.

I'll say again, had the game finished 6 or 7 against one. Not one west ham would have had cause for complaint.

No idea how easily led some cunts are on here by watching sky but there was literally only one side in this game.
I thought exactly the same.

We went two up and was looking forward to seeing 5 or 6. Even with the disallowed goal at start of 2nd half is thought the same. It was weird feeling comfortable watching us.

Officials were shit wagamamba should have been sent off for persistent fouling, the stamp on Stones should also be discussed as a retrospective red if you think the Aguero one was. Reid was all over him like doctor octopus and he is just trying to fee himself.
Nothing to see here but already disgusted by the rag witch hunt. I smell fear, horrible plastic bastards

West Ham fan here

You lot were the only team wanting this game from the off, we were dreadful the first 45 but take nothing away, best football I have seen from an opposition side in a while against West Ham in that first 20 minutes, we perked up after half time but while we went up the gears, you went down them and at 3-1 all you did was kill off our false hope I think.

Aguero was a bit naughty and the pull on Antonio is a pen this season IMO but regardless, we deserved nothing, you were quality tonight.

Very good win for us today, already 6 points better off than from the same fixtures last season.

4 games played.

4 goals scored after 85 mins

0 conceded after 75 mins
Premiere League to Date:
Goals conceded in the first 45 min - zero.
Goals conceded after 45 min - three.

But honestly, these figures are misleading. Teams typically bunker in against us. We score first. And then they have to come out, creating more chances of their own while allowing more chances for us.

And our shadow pressing isn't at all like Liverpool's ball-chasing press. As we learn to press better we'll expend less energy to accomplish the task.

Last edited:
Footballing poetry at times today and a joy to watch. However, the profligacy in front of goal has to stop or one day we'll get punished by one of these hoofballing teams like the rags.

On the other hand, one of these days we are going to give someone a right hiding.

Not just you, general warning on this thread.

Stop claiming to know for a fact he will get a ban and stop almost wishing it on.

Supposed to be Blues ffs and some seem to go on as if they where fucking rival fans on here at times doing down and wishing bad on our own!

Well said, either shameful from these blues or rags In hiding

Footballing poetry at times today and a joy to watch. However, the profligacy in front of goal has to stop or one day we'll get punished by one of these hoofballing teams like the rags.

On the other hand, one of these days we are going to give someone a right hiding.

good point,,like a shoplifter we will come unstuck one day its not perfection and never will be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.