West Ham - post match thread

I like the fact they are so mentally weak, they have to pretend to be blues just to get by on here, havent got the minerals or the intelligence to stand their ground and be honest about who they support.

Sad cunts
Sad cunts is a perfect description.

And reading that will annoy them. So much so they'll want to reply to one one us but then they'll read this and think they can't. Then they'll feel conflicted. Either way they know we are far far better than them with or without Aguero. He did fuck all today and it mattered not.

Reply or not reply undercover rags. Difficult one eh.

I have never seen an incident scrutinised and sent for execution as vigorously as today's. It's in the headlines, TV has it classed as a certainty despite not knowing if the ref saw it, trying to influence opinion. it's in the sky app 3 times including the match report and Peps after match interview with more photos and angles from the incident than there is of the game, they even have links to other articles on the incident. Disgraceful but you know what, it'll take more than a ban to save your Rag twats from getting trounced. Absolute Sky scum.

To which incident are you referring?

West Ham fan here

You lot were the only team wanting this game from the off, we were dreadful the first 45 but take nothing away, best football I have seen from an opposition side in a while against West Ham in that first 20 minutes, we perked up after half time but while we went up the gears, you went down them and at 3-1 all you did was kill off our false hope I think.

Aguero was a bit naughty and the pull on Antonio is a pen this season IMO but regardless, we deserved nothing, you were quality tonight.
Cheers.
Thought your lot showed some fight in the second half but the game ought to have been out of sight by then.
Once you get your squad fit I can see Bilic leading you to another successful season.
Good luck.

First half was heaven. I've not seen as perfect a performance from back to front as that in a long time. Everyone's touch was incredible and the short passing out from the back when squeezed was unbelievable. As good as we were, silva was on a different level. He ran that half. Every time he got it he turned and ran at them creating space for Nolito which we used superbly. Him and Nolito are forming a great understanding and I've got to say, when gundogan is fit he has a fight on his hands for a starting spot as I don't see silva being replaced in this form.

What are you on about, the bit where that city player was about to sneeze, and tried to get his hand over his mouth. GIVE OVER, be amazed if he gets away with that, even though we know he is not that type of player.

Cheers.
Thought your lot showed some fight in the second half but the game ought to have been out of sight by then.
Once you get your squad fit I can see Bilic leading you to another successful season.
Good luck.

i think so and am optimistic, Just want this window shut so we know what is going on with Payet to be honest, maybe even see Bony rock up at West Ham on loan but that depends on another transfer!

You play like the first 45 all season and not many teams will get near you, was very impressed.

Here is our (Hammers Chat) review and yes, I am the scottish one, hope it is okay to post. I posted our preview last season on here and got some nice enough feedback from City fans!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.