West Ham - post match thread

Great win today, some sublime football in the first half, would have been game over if we'd got a third. Bit of a sticky patch after their goal, but if we'd taken our chances it would of been 6 or 7. It's very early but things are looking good

Wtf? How is discussing a possible ban "wishing it on him"? Facts are he swung his arm and caught a player in the face. Players usually get retrospective action for this. How is that wishing it on him?
He never touched his face. Not even close

Other than the throwing money fan, I have time for West Ham supporters, but why did they boo sterling throughout? What has sterling done to these clubs?

First 45 we were exceptional. Best we've played for 2 years. Let them back into but proved weve got staying power by finishing the stronger team. Two things: Clichy suspect at the back most of the game. Needs to improve or he'll be warming the bench. Stones should have stayed down until Kolarov was ready to come on. We were a defender down when they equalised as Stones clearly wasn't able carry on. Overall a great win against a dangerous opponent. Sterling and Silva superb. Didn't see the Aguero incident at the game but he'll be banned no doubt.

Funniest sight of the day was Julian Dicks and some old guy taking west Ham's pre-match warm up.

I missed the first game at home so today was my first game in the flesh. Bloody hell I never knew what was happening first half withthe speed and movement and players switching positions. Lord only knows what West Ham thought. Really good. So much space for the players. The system is so fluid. Players look up for it and feel confident enough to make runs and know a player will cover for them.

I think we ran 5 k more than West Ham. Last season we would not even have run.

Lovely stuff. Keep it up.

I have never seen an incident scrutinised and sent for execution as vigorously as today's. It's in the headlines, TV has it classed as a certainty despite not knowing if the ref saw it, trying to influence opinion. it's in the sky app 3 times including the match report and Peps after match interview with more photos and angles from the incident than there is of the game, they even have links to other articles on the incident. Disgraceful but you know what, it'll take more than a ban to save your Rag twats from getting trounced. Absolute Sky scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.