West Ham - post match thread

Aguero missed everything today - including Winston Reid! Well, he barely made contact. It was right in the ref's eyeline so if Aguero gets banned, it's just the usual kowtowing to the rag media. Fact is, we're good enough to stuff the rag twats without him now anyway, so, roll on the derby - with or without Sergio, If it's without him - and bearing in mind we might have Gudogan and Sane in the squad - Maureen won't know how to prepare.

Aguero missed everything today - including Winston Reid! Well, he barely made contact. It was right in the ref's eyeline so if Aguero gets banned, it's just the usual kowtowing to the rag media. Fact is, we're good enough to stuff the rag twats without him now anyway, so, roll on the derby - with or without Sergio, If it's without him - and bearing in mind we might have Gudogan and Sane in the squad - Maureen won't know how to prepare.

Interesting today. The first half was the best football I've seem for a long time. David Silva was just on a different planet and also impressed with the intelligence of Nolito and Sterling too.

Was surprised with the substitution of Stones, apparently it was tactical which surprised me. But when we started to lose a bit of impetus on comes Samir Nasri for 20 mins and thought he was the best player in that period.

In terms of improvement its early days but signs good. Particularly with Kompany, Gundogan and Sane still to come into the team. Caballero still worries me though.

West ham goal was a carbon copy of their goal against Bournemouth. Left win cross to the far post - and Antonio headed in. Antonio seemed to outjump Otto , Clichy and Cabellero.

Interesting today. The first half was the best football I've seem for a long time. David Silva was just on a different planet and also impressed with the intelligence of Nolito and Sterling too.

Was surprised with the substitution of Stones, apparently it was tactical which surprised me. But when we started to lose a bit of impetus on comes Samir Nasri for 20 mins and thought he was the best player in that period.

In terms of improvement its early days but signs good. Particularly with Kompany, Gundogan and Sane still to come into the team. Caballero still worries me though.

Before Stones came off he was rubbing his left eye - and again when he sat down after being subbed. ?

West ham goal was a carbon copy of their goal against Bournemouth. Left win cross to the far post - and Antonio headed in. Antonio seemed to outjump Otto , Clichy and Cabellero.

It might well have been a carbon copy but caballero flapped like a flightless bird and went running toward the corner like a madman....only for the ball to get played in behind him for a tap in...doh

Delighted for Nasri - thinks hes got plenty still to offer this team - I hope Pep could see that after his performance today.

RS continues to get better.

I know Sane and Gudongen will be available for the derby but surely he wont throw them in from the start ? They wont be match fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.