West Ham - post match thread

Looked like we had no energy left after a great 1st half. Stopped pressing high and allowed them more space down the wings. Win is a win but I get the feeling Pep might have words after the game as didnt look happy on the sideline in that 2nd half

Think the energy level did drop, but that's to be expected, this early in the season.
Anyway another good win and three points. Some sublime stuff played in the 1st half.
I'm back looking forward to City playing and with some anticipation. Damn the international break.

As a side note, where's the best place to watch the derby at Manchester Airport ?

Thought nasri deserved a goal today some well good team football on show..

Loved sterls cheeky second..

Do you know what if Aguero is banned it's not the worst three games to miss. I'd personally liked to have rest him anyway in the FA cup and B'mouth won't be a major issue. Against United, of course you want your best players, but it does enable us to spring a surprise tactically, plus will be even sweeter beating them without one of our best players.

Another amazing game. A more conventional set-up again but it's still some of the best football I've seen.
First goal was perfect. Lucky to get one move like that a game we had a fair few. Silva strong from his years over here, Nolito looking a bargain and Sterling finds the corner. Then KDB bangs in the unstoppable cross, one of many, and always love to see Fernandinho score, nice header. Not a great one to concede, Zaba a bit hesitant and we seem vulnerable to crosses, opposition usually taller. Lost our style for a while but it was wonderful for the majority. Hope Stones is all good, really enjoyed seeing Nasri link up. Lots of contenders today, was thinking David but have to give motm again to Raheem for continuing his fine form with 2 brilliant goals.

Whew... we made harder work of that than it needed to be. Sterling really has turned it around, and (never thought I would say this) when did Kolarov become one of our top defenders and a calming presence on the back line?

Clichy was bad. I hope we see better from him in the future.

If Nasri doesn't leave this week, he can be an asset I think.
Yep. Nasri must stay he has a part to play here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.