West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
once we get the first goal we can relax a little,2nd and 3rd we can enjoy the occasion,when the 4th hits the back of the net we can celebrate the title,

in the 2nd half we can ole our 45 minute possession. :)

For some odd reason as its getting closer I'm getting more and more confident,and a request to all the fans who are lucky enough to go tmrow at the ground,be at the top of your Fuk*** voice even before the kick of and just be loud as you can even if we dont get an early goal,let hammers feel Theve walked into hell

This time tomorrow I will be pissed up and blubbering.........., tears of joy me thinks:-)!!!!! Come on you blues!!!!

My stomach has churned all day and I can't concentrate at all on anything...( found car keys in my fridge) nerves are shot and I feel ill! I think it's the bug going around.... Cityitus lol x

blue underpants said:
Bluep*ss said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
eat some biscuits lad

Have your underpants turned " a chocolatey brown"......................................
No, i do a careful wipe then finish off with wet wipes, fuck me this is sounding like Mumsnet!
I started doing that a few years ago, now I actually sit over the bath and wash my arse properly.

I used to go out with an Italian girl for two years who thought we were filthy backwards people for not washing our bits after excreting from them!

FFS will you lot man up and top acting like the worlds biggest gathering of big girls blouses.

Carroll is more likely to get sent off than score the way he blunders around. Downing couldn't cross the bloody road. We're playing a team against whom this season, we set a record for most one sided League cup semi combined score.

All this crap the players and Fat Sam are spouting is just whistling in the dark.

Our boys have been here before and know the way to do it. OK they gave us all heart attacks last time but it won't happen this time.

Enjoy tomorrow. There are going to be plenty more days like that coming along.

No its not overconfidence. I felt exactly the same when we had to play Stoke in the FA cup final.

KippaxCitizen said:
blue underpants said:
Bluep*ss said:
Have your underpants turned " a chocolatey brown"......................................
No, i do a careful wipe then finish off with wet wipes, fuck me this is sounding like Mumsnet!
I started doing that a few years ago, now I actually sit over the bath and wash my arse properly.

I used to go out with an Italian girl for two years who thought we were filthy backwards people for not washing our bits after excreting from them!
I can just imagine my kids walking in with dad washing his arse in the bath,not to mention the mrs.

it would be better to wash you arse in the "pots" bowl,much easier

In a sentence that 3 months ago I would never even dreamt of writing. I just hope we have Garcia MDM and Dzeko in our starting 11 tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.