West Ham Thread 14/15

Those crosses for the goals were outstanding and very hard to defend we need to stop the crosses.. Be tough game this West Ham playing well no pressure home crowd right behind them could be a cracking game 2-4 city

pantalon violet again said:
Sam in..Sam out, do the hypocrisyokey and shake it all about

Ooooooooo hypocrisyokey

Ooooooooo hypocrisyokey

And that's what it's all about

Never once have i wanted him out.

Read my posts from last season - i fu*king hate our Anti Brigade but loving watch them squirm and eating humble pie... still some fans around me that wont give him any credit .. stuff like ''he's finally listened to us then'' or ''only playing this way coz chairman told him''

love the bloke, and best manager for west ham since Harry

sakhoact_3085248b.jpg

Best owners, manager and squad of players in my 20+ years of going.

keep it going you Hammers.

Markt85 said:
sakhoact_3085248b.jpg

Yes keep it going you Hammers esp against Chelsea and the rags but I think BFS will do his usual pants down arse in the air surrender to his beloved utd don't you?

blue underpants said:
Markt85 said:

Yes keep it going you Hammers esp against Chelsea and the rags but I think BFS will do his usual pants down arse in the air surrender to his beloved utd don't you?

No not really, very unlucky to have Nolans goal ruled out and was much the better team a few weeks ago

Markt85 said:
sakhoact_3085248b.jpg

Well done Mark, best of luck when you play the Chavs. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.