West Ham Thread 14/15

Good game. West Ham looked like they were going to create a chance every time they attacked.

Their back two, Winston Reid and Tomkins are very good defenders. Tomkins wins everything in the air

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
city saint said:
Markt85 said:
Feeling terribly smug being in the 1% that was fully supportive of Big Sam staying. What a squad he has built !!! All with a limited budget but the signings have all just been fantastic and needed no time to settle in. Cresswell, Jenkinson both solid, Kayoute and Song are beasts ! But the two forwards Valencia and Sakho are the real handfuls ... Downing has been the star so far playing in central midfield and we still have likes of Carrol and Nolan to come back in. Big Sam's claret n blue army !
and played some good footy as well

Think that's the surprising part,the actual quality of the football reminded me of the old west ham with the likes of Devonshire,cottee,curbishley etc
Perhaps the non participation of Carroll is a blessing

Carroll didn't have the likes of Valencia and Sakho buzzing around him , I can't wait for his return - a class player and a different option to have.

Top performance and a comfortable win.

Also without Carroll, Noble, Kayoute and Nolan who came on later in game.

Good days to be a hammer and I always knew sticking by Sam would pay off.

Reckon West Ham are certain to finish top 10.

The two forwards, Sakho and Valencia, are very good and Carroll is a great option to have when he comes back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.