West Ham Thread 14/15

BillyBonds said:
Tony Adcock said:
chaddblue said:
Maybe not. Fat Sam just said Tomkins didn't fancy taking one. So if it had gone to an 11th pen, it would have been Everton best penalty taker and West Hams worst? That doesn't seem right!?[/quote]

I agree - something seriously wrong with the rules - If you were take it to ultimate degree and were smart and had players who were crap at pens it is actually best to get sent off before pens take place.

I think that if it was still all level after each side had 10 kicks then in this case everton should have forfeited the 11th kick and if west ham missed it then goes back round to penalty taker number 1 etc..... and if west ham scored with the 11th kick that's tough on everton and added punishement for being down to 10 men anyway.

That's not right. Because WH had 11 players and E 1, by the rules WH had to deselect a player who couldn't be involved at any stage of the shootout. So, in effect, both teams were using 10 penalty takers.

Ah right, and West Ham de-selected Tomkins.. or as Fat Sam put it, he de-selected himself?!?

chaddblue said:
BillyBonds said:

That's not right. Because WH had 11 players and E 1, by the rules WH had to deselect a player who couldn't be involved at any stage of the shootout. So, in effect, both teams were using 10 penalty takers.

Ah right, and West Ham de-selected Tomkins.. or as Fat Sam put it, he de-selected himself?!?

i was desperate for Adrain to take that winning kick... as soon as the gloves was off i was celebrating !

IROOOOONS

West Ham worried about Winston Reid going to Spurs. When the dildo brothers took over their baith Brady swore they would never lose another player to Spurs.

jamie woods said:
West Ham worried about Winston Reid going to Spurs. When the dildo brothers took over their baith Brady swore they would never lose another player to Spurs.

been linked to a number of clubs, looks like were going to lose him which is a blow for us as he has been class. money talks at the end of the day.

All the best Ricardo Vaz Te ....

Your playoff final goal shall always be remembered but also one of the bargain buys getting us back. Wish him well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.