West Ham Thread 2015/16

We still fielded a side that should be capable of beating a very average Romanian team. However, we lost. It happens. I wanted a good run in Europe but i suppose it's better to be out now rather than 10-15 games down the line when your still miles away from winning Europa. Premiership is the priority for this season and after today's victory I really couldn't care less about our early exit.
It makes sense to me and to my eldest lad who also just happens to be a very happy hammer tonight.

What a game for the young lad Reece Oxford, who became West Hams youngest-ever Premier League player at the age of 16 years and 237 days and the second-youngest player to start a Premier League game, after Jose Baxter (for Everton against West Brom in August 2008). Reece Oxford had the game's highest passing accuracy (95%), lost possession just once and made two blocks and three interceptions.

I sat in the home end today at the Emirates (arsenal mate got me a ticket) was so hard not to celebrate ! What a performance. One of the best I've seen in my lifetimes.
Payet is unbelievable, 16 year old Oxford was bullying the likes of Corzola and Ozil in the middle, and most impressively we didn't have Jenkinson, Valencia, Amilfitano, Carroll, Nolan out there today. Really think we're in for a good season.

Super Slav's Claret n Blue Army !

Would add Emirates stadium was beautiful

Well done Hammers! The team looked quite fit and athletic throughout I thought. The early Europa league games helped with that I'm sure. You seem a pretty tall and leggy team. On your day, you'll cause all sorts of problems to any team I feel.

What a game for the young lad Reece Oxford, who became West Hams youngest-ever Premier League player at the age of 16 years and 237 days and the second-youngest player to start a Premier League game, after Jose Baxter (for Everton against West Brom in August 2008). Reece Oxford had the game's highest passing accuracy (95%), lost possession just once and made two blocks and three interceptions.
We should buy this lad immediately - he's a lot better than Pogba was at his age.

I was really impressed with West Ham yesterday, I thought they might struggle this season but they looked really well organised defensively and pretty good going forward.

Oh and what a player Payet looks, early days I know but he looks like a great signing for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.