West Ham Thread 2015/16

Hopefully a couple more, Barton is an experienced squad player, a good passer, and cheap. It does make sense to get someone like that.

If used sparingly then I guess you can't go wrong.

Was shocked you signed Obiang. I watch a lot of Italian football and the lad is absolute quality, thought he'd end up back in Spain at somewhere like Atletico. He really is a talent I rate an awful lot, £5m was a steal

If used sparingly then I guess you can't go wrong.

Was shocked you signed Obiang. I watch a lot of Italian football and the lad is absolute quality, thought he'd end up back in Spain at somewhere like Atletico. He really is a talent I rate an awful lot, £5m was a steal

Blimey, totally forgot we have him aswell. first time i can recall us having such a large selection to choose from - especially with young Oxford in midfield having such a great game.

But the real star will be Payet

Blimey, totally forgot we have him aswell. first time i can recall us having such a large selection to choose from - especially with young Oxford in midfield having such a great game.

But the real star will be Payet

Have only seen him against Arsenal and looked bright enough. Where are Hammer fans looking at finishing this year? Obviously top six is the ultimate goal but what's the feeling in terms of how realistic that is?

Have only seen him against Arsenal and looked bright enough. Where are Hammer fans looking at finishing this year? Obviously top six is the ultimate goal but what's the feeling in terms of how realistic that is?

Top 6 unrealistic for me... Top 4 between City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd. 5th should be Liverpool/Spurs and Saints.. then i think were in the bracket of Swansea, Stoke and a few other strong teams. Top 10 would be very good.

Love everything about west ham, dont know what it is, just a shame about their accent.

Hope they do well this season, their fans deserve it, have a decent side in the making

Charging Leicester fans £44 tomorrow (up from £25 last season).

Be interesting to see how much they are going to charge us and other category A teams!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.