West Ham Thread 2015/16

I'd love to see them win it as well, I hope they kick on when they move into the Olympic stadium.
I've always had a soft spot for the hammers, their supporters have always been cool whenever I've encountered them. I wish them all the luck in the world.

Be great if West Ham win the cup. They have some really good players and no reason they cant.

Agree, I hope they go on and win it too. I think they will get past the rags but maybe after a replay. Hopefully their last ever FA Cup game at Upton Park will be a mullering of the red shit !

The Sun are reporting Zlatan's been offered a two year deal at West Ham. This might sound bullshit but Gold and Sullivan will need to make a marquee signing in the summer to be the face of the Olympic Stadium, Zlatan's certainly marquee. Still expect him to join Ushited.

The Sun are reporting Zlatan's been offered a two year deal at West Ham. This might sound bullshit but Gold and Sullivan will need to make a marquee signing in the summer to be the face of the Olympic Stadium, Zlatan's certainly marquee. Still expect him to join Ushited.
Laugh my bollocks off if he signs for the hammers over the scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.