West Ham Thread 2015/16

He's fucking quality mate but I was surprised to find out the other week that he's 29 next month. He's been escaping scouts for a long time and only has 15 caps for France![/QUO

Same situation with Ali Bernabia, best player I have ever seen, and that goes back to 1962

Nice read about how some of us Yanks are transformed into footy fans. Included because the fellow on the right is an old college friend and he and I banter regularly. His story about falling in love with West Ham is so similar to mine and City, right down to our timing and the desperate hunt in the early days for any sight of our clubs on television.

I must say in the dozen of times or so I've come to Manchester, I've always felt incredibly welcomed by local City fans (including, among others, squirtyflower, who was kind enough to introduce me around to his wonderful family) and my friend JR has a similar tale. But I'm glad to know that despite his best Hammerian efforts, his daughter's a blue!!!

http://www.whufc.com/News/Articles/2016/March/2-March/We-All-Follow-The-West-Ham

Their record against top clubs is amazing, if they were half better against lower sides, they would fight for a title.

Nice read about how some of us Yanks are transformed into footy fans. Included because the fellow on the right is an old college friend and he and I banter regularly. His story about falling in love with West Ham is so similar to mine and City, right down to our timing and the desperate hunt in the early days for any sight of our clubs on television.

I must say in the dozen of times or so I've come to Manchester, I've always felt incredibly welcomed by local City fans (including, among others, squirtyflower, who was kind enough to introduce me around to his wonderful family) and my friend JR has a similar tale. But I'm glad to know that despite his best Hammerian efforts, his daughter's a blue!!!

http://www.whufc.com/News/Articles/2016/March/2-March/We-All-Follow-The-West-Ham
Thank you

My voice is completely shattered.

Weeeeeeeeeeeve got Payet... Dmitry Payet... I just don't think you understand.

Fucking get in there !!!

Payet is to them what Ali B was to us.

Came late in his career and just wow.

Hope the Hammers make top four (as long as they're behind us).

Hope the Hammers make top four (as long as they're behind us).
Not from me. The less fucking southerners in the top 4 the better. Can't stand cockneys, and even worse will be listening to that lick spittle **** Brooking on interviews. Oh, and the 'West Ham way' will be spouted ad nauseum......oh, and pictures of Geoff fucking Hurst and how West Ham won the world cup. No fucking thanks, I'd rather have Everton, or Stoke, or Liverpool etc, etc.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.