West Ham United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Let’s be honest, on another day we would have been three or four up before they scored. Game would have been over at half time and we would have eased to a 6-1 win. As it was, we made it slightly harder than we should have but three points and job done.
Yep.
We’ve pretty much had 5 slow starts and 5 wins in the end.

We are nursing ourselves through games at times. It’s a long season after all. But there is something about this group that you know, or you trust that they will find a way.

This must be scary.
Imagine when we do actually all click into gear.

We are winning while looking like we are pacing ourselves.

That should have been about 7 against a very good west ham side and yet we didn't even play 'that' well. Goes to show just how good we really are.

Much, much better second half when we started to play at a higher tempo, that's crucial to our approach, we are night and day different when the tempo is up. How haaland hasn't got at least another hattrick from that I'll never know, missed 4-5 easy goals for him but he scores probably the hardest chance of the lot.

Important for the mentality to remain perfect today, arsenal are feeble minded
We can almost put them out of the equation if we stay perfect until we go to the emirates and then beat them again, they'll implode. we've had an easy start so far in all honesty, thus was the first even remotely tricky fixture, It's going to get a lot tougher soon with some killer scheduling and we will need to be better for those games but I trust we will be, few injuries clear up. New boys settle and get in tune and we will step it up two or three levels.

Great game to watch could of been 2-6 easily Docu though going to be a fans favourite they way he goes past players just needs to sharpen up on his decision making but looks like 55m well spent

Really enjoyable game of football, thought both teams did what they could to win it within their own styles of football.

Ederson with a phenomenal save from Zouma and Areola with a number of brilliant saves from Erling.

Doku very impressive and will absolutely improve the more he's with the team.

Alvarez also played very well.

I thought Nunes positioning was interesting when he came on, drifting onto the right like KDB.

Great win

Ha. Yes, it was a stupid one, which looked born more from frustration than malice. Either way, for a footballer it must be painfuL to think that the opportunity of joining us now may have passed.
I hope not, he looked a class act today, he would he a superb asset in our team.

Phillips out and him in, is a huge upgrade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.