West Ham United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Did you clear your cache?
Yep. On/Off. Reboot. New VPN. Kodi 20. Kodi 21.
Three different addons. All the same.
Tried it through English channels, American channels, French, Spanish and a few others.

I think my interest might be too slow.
I’ve noticed it so much worse this season so far.

Crikey, where does Echeverri go in this team? Does he try and play Bernardos midfield role or a strict no 10 behind Haaland? When Bobb comes back in this squad is going to start to look very scarey. Top quality everywhere.

I read and watch some of our closest rivals youtube stuff and other social media, they don't seem to have a clue how Peps tweaked it this year and some laughably think were weaker than last year. I suspect they are now starting to wake up to what's going on here. Don't know about everybody else but I'm getting 22/23 vibes.

Will watch two cheeks of the same arse kick fuck out each other trying to keep up with us this afternoon. I happily dont give a fuck who wins or what the result is knowing they are both shitting it at being behind us already. That and the hyperventilating gooner bottlers at it already is great for us.
There's definitely something different about us this season. Pep played the kids into form during pre-season, & most of our senior players look rested & up for the scrap a lot earlier than they usually do.

Jack treated this pre-season, VERY differently to the last one, & we can already see the results! Hopefully we'll see a continued return to his 2022/2023 form & fitness.

Kev looks super fit & ready for the scrap, as does Haaland. Savinho is a breath of fresh air who's surprised me with his affectiveness, & we're all gutted for Bobb who was by far our best player during the US tour, but look forward to his return.

I take it all back regarding Kovacic. As a No 8 we have better. As a No 6 we have better. But as an 8 & 6 combined, he's a toenail behind the Great Gundo!

I also noticed a change in demeanor with Bernardo. He was bouncing around waiting to come on in the CS, & announced his arrival by clattering a Rag player, then scoring the equaliser, whilst geeing up his flagging team-mates around him!

I reckon he's seen & heard enough from Gundog, Cancelo, Torres & Garcia to realise he's already at the best team in all the land & all the world. I think he'll see out his City contract & play a couple of seasons for Benfica before a well deserved retirement.

The fact Rodri, Aké, Stones & Walker are yet to make meaningful contributions to the season, but we've hardly missed them, is frightening!

And the icing on the cake? The relief of the welcomed return of Mr Whippy! We've missed him as much as he's missed us. His return serves as notice to all football players, that it gets no better than life at Manchester City.

GettyImages-1258594597.jpg

As I keep on saying to those who keep the media's "Pep to leave City" narrative going... Leave to go where & do what?

This is Guardiola's club, where he's loved, revered & has everything he could possibly want as a manager. He plays against the best week in, week out & has the added soap opera of the "115 charges" to add to the drama.

This season's team seems like the transition into Pep's third squad iteration since he arrived. It's only just beginning to come together & it's looking like something we've never seen before, with much much more to come.

Guardiola has described the club as being family, & he's the undisputed Daddy. I fully expect Pep to extend another 2 years around the end of the year, & build on his latest brand of football, with his latest squad.

It doesn't get much better than how City have it right now. We're the lucky ones actually living through City's golden era, with the best Manager in world football, & probably the most influential in the history of the game.

I think that for some players, particularly those from certain countries, they feel strongly attached to their national side and it’s also a welcome opportunity to get out of Manchester/England and be back amongst players/friends/families, often in their own country.
I don't get how a 33 year old KDB can complain about the amount of football he's expected to play, but yet he happily volunteers to play additional matches for Belgium.

At the rate he's going, he'll end up looking like a recently divorced Granddad dressed in flares & platforms down at the local rave trying to get down with the kids.

It's time Kev manages his professional minutes & allows Belgiums next generation to come through & flourish.

I don't get how a 33 year old KDB can complain about the amount of football he's expected to play, but yet he happily volunteers to play additional matches for Belgium.

At the rate he's going, he'll end up looking like a recently divorced Granddad dressed in flares & platforms down at the local rave trying to get down with the kids.

It's time Kev manages his professional minutes & allows Belgiums next generation to come through & flourish.

The more pressing issue is the fucking hair cut he needs. Looks a right tit.

He is staying behind after training to do speciality work.

A priority should be heading, he is bloody awful at it.
Yesterday’s header was a function of Bernie’s chip. When that ball has backspin and is chipped up, it has to be headed from above the flight of the ball, otherwise you can’t get any purchase or power on it and it’s almost impossible to keep it down.

If you watch it again, look at the spin on the ball when Bernie chips it.

Crikey, where does Echeverri go in this team? Does he try and play Bernardos midfield role or a strict no 10 behind Haaland? When Bobb comes back in this squad is going to start to look very scarey. Top quality everywhere.

I read and watch some of our closest rivals youtube stuff and other social media, they don't seem to have a clue how Peps tweaked it this year and some laughably think were weaker than last year. I suspect they are now starting to wake up to what's going on here. Don't know about everybody else but I'm getting 22/23 vibes.

Will watch two cheeks of the same arse kick fuck out each other trying to keep up with us this afternoon. I happily dont give a fuck who wins or what the result is knowing they are both shitting it at being behind us already. That and the hyperventilating gooner bottlers at it already is great for us.
I dont want the fucking scum to win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.