West Ham United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread | Champions of England

Agree. I like NBC's coverage. But you can tell where everyone's "heart" is. They love Liverpool and Arsenal. I would much rather have discussion around the accomplishment. Arse and Pool had their chances.
Increasingly it’s just pointless. This is precisely what the 115 was intended to do — taint everything for the rest of time. Even if City are guilty of nothing, the cloud will hang over the club forever, and the whispers of somehow there being backhanders or payoffs will be used as the rationalization to downplay these incredible accomplishments.

It’s not like Lance Armstrong. It’s like Tiger Woods. No one can believe we are making mincemeat of “the greatest league in the world.” It has to be “steroids.”

I am a blue from New Jersey. I have been a fan of City since NBC started airing the Premier League in 2013. My son and I were drawn to City since, as Philadelphia sports fans, we relate to being the underdog. It has been an incredible ride and todays accomplishment unimaginable! What a glorious team.

Brilliant performance by City. Champions yet again. Over the Moon.

Jumped on em early and often, which is what they needed to do, providing a much needed cushion and an ease of the tension.

As a side note, Kudus bicycle kick goal for West Ham was spectacular. A wonderful match day all around.

Increasingly it’s just pointless. This is precisely what the 115 was intended to do — taint everything for the rest of time. Even if City are guilty of nothing, the cloud will hang over the club forever, and the whispers of somehow there being backhanders or payoffs will be used as the rationalization to downplay these incredible accomplishments.

It’s not like Lance Armstrong. It’s like Tiger Woods. No one can believe we are making mincemeat of “the greatest league in the world.” It has to be “steroids.”
They've never accepted City being successful. Its upset the power dynamics of world football. Especially in England for which the old powers - United Arsenal Liverpool - don't want us to be successful. Its crazy how it permeates nearly every narrative of us. I don't care. They can just cry harder. Now let's beat United to keep our Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.