West Ham United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread | Champions of England

who is that group of lads in the bottom right corner of the family stand all wearing royal blue tops....anyone know?
I was sat in level 2 above them
The back of their tee shirts said Aran ( wool)
Anyway they got prime seats when loads of true Blues couldn't get a ticket.
Somethings not right surely.

fucking morons? really, fuck right off, they just seen the team make history, the day the crowd sit on their hands and clap politely on such an epic occasion is the time to pack up and call it a day
I once sat on my hands and clapped politely and I got arrested for public indecency

Incredible achievement. What a well run club we have. Thank you all involved especially Sir Pep and the players.

You’ll never sing that
You’ll never sing that
Four in a row
You’ll never sing that!!!

The match was perfect for me. Sunny day, excellent performance, great goals and a local lad essentially winning the game for us.

For me, this league title win cements us as the greatest team in English football history. If Arsenal were given a gold trophy for going unbeaten, we should have a platinum trophy for winning four on the trot.

The only thing that spoilt yesterday was Klopp leaving as we all know it will mean more to them ;)
You weren't in the East Stand sweating in the sun?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.