Clichy
Barry
Milner
Yaya
Tevez
Aguero
Balotelli

Can see west Ham winning this one 1-0.

It's amazing how many different attacking permutations there are in this thread. Shows how blessed we really are in terms of the quality we have in the final third, but also somewhat shows what a tough decision it is for Mancini to make.

BillyShears said:
It's amazing how many different attacking permutations there are in this thread. Shows how blessed we really are in terms of the quality we have in the final third, but also somewhat shows what a tough decision it is for Mancini to make.

Despite Aguero being horribly out of form, him and Carlos up front for me, and the other best 9 available.

Worry about Ajax after this.

Wretched Vengeance said:
BillyShears said:

Despite Aguero being horribly out of form, him and Carlos up front for me, and the other best 9 available.

We need height, Clichy will probably get the nod ahead of Kolarov that leaves Yaya, Gareth and our two CB to deal with their aerial threat which is not enough imo. Dzeko to start for me, would like Sinclair to start as well, or atleast play a part in the game.

nehe11 said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
BillyShears said:

We need height, Clichy will probably get the nod ahead of Kolarov that leaves Yaya, Gareth and our two CB to deal with their aerial threat which is not enough imo. Dzeko to start for me, would like Sinclair to start as well, or atleast play a part in the game.

I'd rather they worry about our threats.

Dzeko just doesn't seem to suit starting for us.....as much as I want him to start.

Top of the league tomorrow .
Red twats and Chelsea will both draw .
We'll win 4-0 someone will grab a hat trick with Vinny scoring the other .

I hope the players are prepared for the atmosphere they are going to face at West Ham. They are a promoted club so only a few of the players will have played there.

Fat Sam: "The team are so up for it, so hyper, so ready for it. if anything I have to demotivate the team."

Any surprise? We're everyone's cup final now, there's no easy away game anymore.

It does worry me how long we can carry on grinding out results playing very poorly.

It only takes a loss tomorrow and a lot of doubt is put in the players minds, then you don't know what to expect from the team.

We have to start putting in convincing performaces starting tomorrow, I really don't think we can go much longer grinding results out.

Hart

Zabaleta
Kompany
Nastasic
Clichy

Toure
Milner

Sinclair
Tevez
Nasri

Balo

Scrappy win... Carroll to open scoring, Balo to score before half time, Tevez winner..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.