What a bore

Re: What a fucking bore

Dont be so hard on yourself.

We read the same thing from you in the "match thread" it's no wonder the site runs like treacle with all the extra threads.

bluealf said:
Dont be so hard on yourself.

We read the same thing from you in the "match thread" it's no wonder the site runs like treacle with all the extra threads.

Site is working fine for me. Calling it like I see it. Wouldn't be a fan site otherwise, now would it?

I don't know what to say to be honest... abit disappointing.

I don't know if I should be pissed off or happy. I certainly don't want to watch that every game.

We had the best chance of the match. The commentators will talk about our negativity but what about them?

Why take off Berbatov for Chicarito instead of keeping both on?

They were just as cautious as us, we just badly lacked an extra creative edge. Someone in Yaya Toure's role (he tried but we needed someone different there) would have given us more. Michael Johnson for the next derby? :D

i would understand playing like that at the swamp but not at home, we should be looking to win evey game at COMS. we showed fear tonight and it wasn't nice

not respect fear

I'm just thankful "It" didn't happen again. For a while the jitters were starting to creep in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.