What a bore

Re: What a fucking bore

I don't understand why people keep saying United are there for the taking. Undefeated in all competitions this season and determined not to let us get one over them judging by the players and managers hysterical pre match press conferences, it was never going to be entertaining.

ElanJo said:
kingdoneg said:
IMO. I think that match was played for Mancini to save his job rather than to win the match!

I agree, a fooking boring match. But Mancini got the desired result. Didn't lose, ergo, saved his job.

His job isn't on the line ffs. The tabloids are not in charge of City.

It fucking should be. Garbage would be too kind. Typical Mancini. The Italian Benitez. Fuck him.

BillyShears said:
ElanJo said:

It fucking should be. Garbage would be too kind. Typical Mancini. The Italian Benitez. Fuck him.

oh dear.your joking right?so if we beat brum on sat and they loose to villa we go above them will he be garbage then?

BillyShears said:
ElanJo said:

You are a knob of the highest order

NewbBlue said:
What can you say about this performance? That we didn't lose at home?

How many shots? 2 or 3?

On target; Four each

Off target; Utd 3, City 2

It takes two to tango.

They went one up front, with one attacking winger, one workhorse, just as we did.

They swapped their defensive fullbacks for attacking ones in the second half. We swapped Kola for Boat, and pushed Zab forward on the right.

AJ was anonymous because they withdrew totally on that side to double up on him.

The only thing they did better than us was push the midfield forward as a unit.

Carrick/Scholes/Fletcher vs Barry/Yaya/NDJ, are exact matches, they managed to push forward as a unit a touch more tho.

Barry and NDJ stayed deeper than their midfielders, but Yaya went on the break far more than his opposite number. it just didn't quite click between him, Silva and Tev tonight. Silva's sights were off, and Tev was a bit hesitant to shoot.

Overall I thought there was very little between the teams. They looked good-ish for a bit, then we looked good-ish for a bit.

It was as close to a pre-agreed draw as you are ever likely to see.

Typical Mancini. The Italian Benitez.

I'll ignore the toys flying out of prams bit....That is a very astute comment.

I happen to quite rate Benitez ;)

Even if he did make a balls up of his last year at Liverpool, up til then, he always got them the results they needed. Rather than wanted.

If that is a taste of what we have to come

You can shove it up your arse , I have been excited all day about this match.
Mr Mancini that was a fuck^n disgrace .
Tevez will leave if we keep playing shit unattractive shit like that.
Please do something positive or I will fuck off also, and I have been watching your team for 30 years and that was as bad as i have seen during my time ......................

Chick Counterfly said:
NewbBlue said:
What can you say about this performance? That we didn't lose at home?

How many shots? 2 or 3?

On target; Four each

Off target; Utd 3, City 2

It takes two to tango.

They went one up front, with one attacking winger, one workhorse, just as we did.

They swapped their defensive fullbacks for attacking ones in the second half. We swapped Kola for Boat, and pushed Zab forward on the right.

AJ was anonymous because they withdrew totally on that side to double up on him.

The only thing they did better than us was push the midfield forward as a unit.

Carrick/Scholes/Fletcher vs Barry/Yaya/NDJ, are exact matches, they managed to push forward as a unit a touch more tho.

Barry and NDJ stayed deeper than their midfielders, but Yaya went on the break far more than his opposite number. it just didn't quite click between him, Silva and Tev tonight. Silva's sights were off, and Tev was a bit hesitant to shoot.

Overall I thought there was very little between the teams. They looked good-ish for a bit, then we looked good-ish for a bit.

It was as close to a pre-agreed draw as you are ever likely to see.

Typical Mancini. The Italian Benitez.

I'll ignore the toys flying out of prams bit....That is a very astute comment.

I happen to quite rate Benitez ;)

Even if he did make a balls up of his last year at Liverpool, up til then, he always got them the results they needed. Rather than wanted.

Good summation...

Just a shame that our team was full of top class talent whereas they were a mish mash of has been's, and gonna be's....

Fuck Mancini and his negative ways...that's my opinion. It won't change whether we batter Brum 10 nil this weekend or not...he's not good enough for this City...it pains me that I'm going to have to sit back and be proven right over time...

Re: If that is a taste of what we have to come

monkylarr said:
You can shove it up your arse , I have been excited all day about this match.
Mr Mancini that was a fuck^n disgrace .
Tevez will leave if we keep playing shit unattractive shit like that.
Please do something positive or I will fuck off also, and I have been watching your team for 30 years and that was as bad as i have seen during my time ......................

Fuck off then. You won't be missed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.